• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,788 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:44 AM

Worth a watch...

One of the most important points he brings up is that wearing a mask does not really stop airborne transmission, as that is not really a thing, but the main thing it does is prevent you from touching your face.

Any mask will do, N95 not needed.

His number one thing is HANDS OFF THE FACE.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,788 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:47 AM

Updated H+A numbers from French Trial

Now 1524 treated, still only 1 death...

http://www.mediterra...n.com/covid-19/

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:44 AM

Worth a watch...

One of the most important points he brings up is that wearing a mask does not really stop airborne transmission, as that is not really a thing, but the main thing it does is prevent you from touching your face.

Any mask will do, N95 not needed.

His number one thing is HANDS OFF THE FACE.

I think I have posted 2 or 3 times exactly that....DO NOT touch your face until you had a chance to wash hands with soap.

The virus cells cannot easily penetrate your tough skin on palms and fingers, but touch your nose, eyes or mouth with dirty hand, and the virus has easy entry.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,788 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:49 AM

2 daily drops in deaths in Spain, and new cases at a 10 day low...they may have seen the worst...

Edited by K Wave, 01 April 2020 - 10:50 AM.

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,788 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:27 PM

2 daily drops in deaths in Spain, and new cases at a 10 day low...they may have seen the worst...

Never mind, they came with 2nd update...deaths way up.