• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 07:40 AM

https://www.ilgiorna...ne-1848981.html

600,000 persons have been isolated in the province of Henan, chinese authorities fear a new wave of infections spreading to the whole country.

They are the same that a few days ago where playing their fanfares telling the world they had wiped out covid.............can you trust the chinese regime

and their fake numbers about infected people and victims ? 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:08 AM

China vastly underreported the numbers of infected people and deaths in Wuhan.  One crematorium had 5,000 urns.  Just one crematorium.

https://www.vice.com...emains-each-day

Unlike China, other countries had the benefit of warning from the situations in China in January and February.  The responsibility falls squarely on the heads of the states of each country, to prepare and prevent.  After the Pandemic subsides, it is up to the people of each country to hold their governments to account.  The deaths and the collapsing economy, it was the job of the presidents and prime ministers to prepare and prevent.  They did not do their job, nearly every single country, and it is at least a criminal neglect.  They were given the power and responsibility by the people.  They enjoyed and sometimes abused their power, but ditched their responsibility.

Sadly, USA had over 1,000 people dead in one day.  

"Over the past 24 hours, the U.S. reported 26,885 new cases of coronavirus and 1,029 new deaths"

Edited by ryanoo, 02 April 2020 - 08:14 AM.

#3 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:35 AM

it was the job of the presidents and prime ministers to prepare and prevent.  They did not do their job

I agree completely.  The US had a plan for this and because of ego (I'm the greatest I know better) we're in this boat !!

My2Cents

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:42 AM

if you want to see the photo of covid attacking human cells 

https://www.liberoqu...cercatrici.html

by the way a convincing, this time, reason has been proposed to explain that covid wasn' t generated in laboratory.....at least they have cleared the suspect from the table

Edited by andr99, 02 April 2020 - 09:50 AM.

#5 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:04 PM

France,  population 67M, has 1,355 people dead today.  

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,530 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:13 PM

Starting to look like Italy has turned the corner in both new cases and deaths now.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:18 PM

Starting to look like Italy has turned the corner in both new cases and deaths now.

yes but most people don' t know at what cost...........I went to the supermarket an hour ago and there was no one apart me inside half an hour before they closed. On the road no one car, it's simply unbelievable. The only moving thing I encountered was an ambulance carrying someone who is sick to the hospital probably, because thay have arrenged a covid hospital not far from where i live. You don' t believe if you don' t see.    

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,530 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:41 PM

yes but most people don' t know at what cost...........I went to the supermarket an hour ago and there was no one apart me inside half an hour before they closed. On the road no one car, it's simply unbelievable. The only moving thing I encountered was an ambulance carrying someone who is sick to the hospital probably, because thay have arrenged a covid hospital not far from where i live. You don' t believe if you don' t see.    

A few more weeks down the road, when the numbers really start to tail off, that will all change.

I feel like a broken record, but  THIS IS TEMPORARY

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:05 AM

resigned Vodaphone ceo, and see yesterday's too

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,530 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 11:29 AM

Have seen a number of these videos

I seriously hope no one actually believes that 5G is causing a communicable viral infection with bat DNA..purebs.gif