• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:10 PM

Out of the 1046 classified COVID 19 deaths (April 2) as to underlying causes in NY thus far 1.72% did not have one or more of Diabetes, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Kidney Disease and GI/Liver Disease.

By this data only three people over the age of 75 without one or more of those diseases has died in NY.  Three.

OTIS.

#12 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:10 PM

Right. The death rate is much lower than 1 percent most likely. It's the economic damage that is more of a concern.rue 

That is true until someone close to you fall victim.

When someone close to you die alone in the ICU bed on ventilator,

you will then learn how cruel your statement is.

A country where nearly half the population is possessed by a 5yr old megalomaniac psychopath's delusions.

It's the economic damage that is more of a concern

It didn't have to be this way.

Only if Donald Trump did his job in January and February.

He led the country, he did, in the opposite direction with his hoax and his miracle,

the people, especially his faithful flock, believed him enthusiastically, even today when over a thousand people died, two days in a row. Sad.

The economy was killed by Trump's delusional leadership, in the complete opposite direction.

Edited by ryanoo, 02 April 2020 - 09:16 PM.

#13 Ticker

Ticker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:28 PM

I work in the hospital everyday. I am familiar with the risks.

#14 Ticker

Ticker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:33 PM

We went from zero 2 weeks ago to 16 covid patients this week. 8 are now on the vent. You think that this economic shutdown will not cause severe pain to those alive?

Edited by Ticker, 02 April 2020 - 09:37 PM.

#15 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:15 PM

I do not know how many times I have to say this.

Actual infections are likely at least 100 times confirmed cases, and THAT estimate is what the final death rate % will be calculated upon.

So please stop freaking out about death rate as a percentage of confirmed cases.

Until antibody test confirmed your wild conjecture, it is all in your imagination.
Unless you can bring some facts into your claim, you can rest.

Fauci and Birx say its between .5 percent and 1 percent.

Assuming the doctors are correct, take the total deaths and divide it by the mortality rate to get the actual infected.

IE if we tragically lose 50,000 people in America to Covid 19 divide that by .5 percent equates to 10 million actual infections.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#16 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:22 PM

This disease attacks the elderly, and a lot of them would have died without a flu vaccine.

Modern medicine prolonged there life and Covid-19 made it shorter.

I saw a doctor on TV say that the average BMI of younger patients who get critically ill is over 30. So, basically people that live an unhealthy lifestyle.

Its like my grandmother used to say, you have to pay the piper.

Hopefully, this causes us to be nicer to each other and live a healthier life.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#17 humbled

humbled

• Traders-Talk User
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:07 AM

Out of the 1046 classified COVID 19 deaths (April 2) as to underlying causes in NY thus far 1.72% did not have one or more of Diabetes, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Kidney Disease and GI/Liver Disease.

By this data only three people over the age of 75 without one or more of those diseases has died in NY.  Three.

Simple question: what percentage of the population over 75 has one or more of those conditions?

#18 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:47 AM

Right. The death rate is much lower than 1 percent most likely. It's the economic damage that is more of a concern.rue 

That is true until someone close to you fall victim.

When someone close to you die alone in the ICU bed on ventilator,

you will then learn how cruel your statement is.

A country where nearly half the population is possessed by a 5yr old megalomaniac psychopath's delusions.

It's the economic damage that is more of a concern

It didn't have to be this way.

Only if Donald Trump did his job in January and February.

He led the country, he did, in the opposite direction with his hoax and his miracle,

the people, especially his faithful flock, believed him enthusiastically, even today when over a thousand people died, two days in a row. Sad.

The economy was killed by Trump's delusional leadership, in the complete opposite direction.

Interesting I'd assume you thought Obama did a great job with H1n1 and Sars and the Chinese had nothing to do with hiding the facts about the virus!