DARKEST DAYS STILL AHEAD OF US

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 09:49 PM

I was in my physicians office on Friday for some refills.  He wrote me a script for Z-pack as a precaution, told me to take it if I get any symptoms.  He said that within the medical community they share this, Zpack will reduce severe Covid-19 to moderate and a moderate case to mild. 
His other comment is that they’re (medical community) all worried that at the end of this when the dust settles, there will be many, many suicides related to this virus.  Lost jobs, lost retirements, also being cooped up for weeks and here in TX it’s been gloomy for two weeks, only seen a glimpse of the sun twice in two weeks.  That’s very conducive to depression.  That coupled with spending 24/7 with my wife for three straight weeks, I’m losing it.....

#72 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 12:53 AM

I was in my physicians office on Friday for some refills.  He wrote me a script for Z-pack as a precaution, told me to take it if I get any symptoms.  He said that within the medical community they share this, Zpack will reduce severe Covid-19 to moderate and a moderate case to mild. 
His other comment is that they’re (medical community) all worried that at the end of this when the dust settles, there will be many, many suicides related to this virus.  Lost jobs, lost retirements, also being cooped up for weeks and here in TX it’s been gloomy for two weeks, only seen a glimpse of the sun twice in two weeks.  That’s very conducive to depression.  That coupled with spending 24/7 with my wife for three straight weeks, I’m losing it.....

Travis county 2 daily drops in new cases in a row... From 79 on 4/3, to 30 on 4/4, and 24 on 4/5.

Perhaps week 14 working its magic in Texas too......should have a better idea after a few more days.

Williamson county only had 1 new case.

So far, you cant even call this a decent flu outbreak from what we've seen in our metro area.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#73 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 08:24 AM

Is a video out of NY medical staff outside the hotspot hospital for a photo op.

Laughing when asked by reporter (without masks) about the war scene going on inside.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#74 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:21 AM

Ignorance of the Experts

Corona Del Mar, CA

Howdy !

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman

Why would one of the most prominent scientists say the above quote?

He received the Nobel Prize back in 1965 for his work on quantum mechanics after all...

...but thankfully he was no boot licking stooge.

These days people seem to have forgotten that science isn't done by vote.

It's not a democracy.

It's a dictatorship because one person with evidence can come in like a wrecking ball to the cranium of group think.

And I'm here to do that to you right now.

Here is my evidence.

This info is real time ER visits in New York City. Not NY state. NYC. The epicenter of USA cases. Click on "respiratory" and then "day."

https://a816-health....ource=Syndromic

And don't let anyone say it's fixed because of "social distancing."...

...because you remember that they told us even with draconian measures, the hospitals would run out of beds and ventilators.

Richard was right. The experts are ignorant and they tend to double down on their blown calls.

Share this far and wide with friends and family because at this point, they're going to start covering up their grave mistakes.

Epidemiologists exist to make weathermen look good.

Trade smart,

Dan "Prince of Proof" Murphy

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#75 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:47 AM

Yep, a MASSIVE drop in ER respiratory visits....almost back to normal levels.

Looks like good news indeed!

resp.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#76 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:36 PM

"and will ride that train!" probably why NYC is so sick: Mass Transit.

I just checked my mail.
The letter carrier was wearing a mask and rubber gloves.
Those gloves have touched hundreds of mail boxes today and have microbes from the entire neighborhood.
Now when I take a shot of Vodka, I also wash my hands in it!

Ha! Rodger ur too much.. u mean at least 3 shots.
Ok. So u had at least gloves n washed ur hands one one thousand two one thousand...till 20 one thousand.