NY Respiratory Doc Video posted yesterday

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 10:24 AM

Seems important, as he is suggesting what the Chinese paper I posted the other day said, that essentially folks are appearing as though they are oxygen starved, rather than suffering from Pneumonia. And the using the ventilators may actually be doing more damage than good.

IF this is true, then using ventilators is not the proper treatment.

Blood transfusions with healthy oxygen carrying capability would likely be the only thing truly helpful at that point.

Video

Chinese Study on how COVID attacks hemoglobin and inhibits Heme metabolism.

https://chemrxiv.org...phyrin/11938173

Edited by K Wave, 06 April 2020 - 10:30 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:43 PM

Is the HCQ still going to help a lot? I guess one needs to get a portable oxygen tank to use at home until a cure is found.

I'm sure I have it, can't go to sleep without fear of stopping breathing, I need to go to the hospital, but I don't want

them making it worse. Maybe low volume ventilator with supplemental oxygen, HCQ, maybe show the video and push for blood transfusion. What about taking iron supplements? My symptoms started March 16, got better for a couple weeks and then got a lot worse. I'm wondering how long does it take for the body to be free of this and immune? I don't have insurance, so an oxygen tank for home may not be possible unless I can just buy it.

If I don't continue posting here, then I didn't make it and have gone on to be with the Lord.

#3 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 12:13 AM

Hang in there CLK, we stand with you 100% !!!!  I recommend you seek medical attention immediately by whatever means necessary whether you have insurance or not. Seek it out and demand the proper care that you deserve. Do not just sit at home alone if you have more severe symptoms and higher persistent fever !!!!

#4 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 12:50 AM

Thanks, tradesurfer. I think I am going in tomorrow. I felt ok until I went out for a 2 hr walk again, felt ok on the walk 

but symptoms got worse the next day all of a sudden. I might have gotten more of the virus just out, could have been attached to the pollen I was breathing in or was just bad timing.

Edited by CLK, 07 April 2020 - 12:51 AM.

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:34 AM

Can you pass the 10 second test? Where you hold your breath for 10 seconds without being forced to cough?

If not, you definitely need to seek medical attention immediately, even if it is just to rule it out with those symptoms.

If you are having symptoms, the faster you get the HCQ in your system, the better. If you wait too long, too much damage can be done for HCQ to be effective.

But do not self medicate. Go see a doc and find out if you really do have it.

This thing appears to be beatable, but you have to participate in the process, and the earlier the better.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:55 AM

Edited by Chilidawgz, 07 April 2020 - 03:03 AM.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#7 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:16 AM

Finally got some sleep after 2 days, symptoms diminished. Went to the hospital, they have an outside tent

set up to evaluate Covid-19 patients. They check temp. and vitals to see if you need to be admitted to the hospital or not. At that point I wasn't sick enough, O2 Sat was up and normal at 98, no fever. So they don't have the quick test yet,

the only way you get tested for Covid-19 is to be admitted and then they have to send it off for 4-7 days, they said they might be getting the quick tests in a week. There are some drive thru sites around, but you have to at least have a fever and they have been shutting down because they are running out of test kits. Because of elevated BP they took me in the ER for further eval, blood gas came back 90 on oxygen so some discrepancy from the finger monitor, the doctor still said it was good,  I think it had to have been in the mid 80's or lower when I was very short of breath. Did leave with prescription for the HCQ, Azithromycin, anti-nausea med as needed. Lung x-ray came back good, they said they know what the real sick patients x-rays look like. The doctor told me if she gets it she will be taking everything. With this stuff, you can get symptoms, then feel better, then get worse again before getting better again and finally recovery. The doctor said most people are getting better after 2-3 weeks.

Edited by CLK, 08 April 2020 - 10:18 AM.

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:43 PM

Finally got some sleep after 2 days, symptoms diminished. Went to the hospital, they have an outside tent

set up to evaluate Covid-19 patients. They check temp. and vitals to see if you need to be admitted to the hospital or not. At that point I wasn't sick enough, O2 Sat was up and normal at 98, no fever. So they don't have the quick test yet,

the only way you get tested for Covid-19 is to be admitted and then they have to send it off for 4-7 days, they said they might be getting the quick tests in a week. There are some drive thru sites around, but you have to at least have a fever and they have been shutting down because they are running out of test kits. Because of elevated BP they took me in the ER for further eval, blood gas came back 90 on oxygen so some discrepancy from the finger monitor, the doctor still said it was good,  I think it had to have been in the mid 80's or lower when I was very short of breath. Did leave with prescription for the HCQ, Azithromycin, anti-nausea med as needed. Lung x-ray came back good, they said they know what the real sick patients x-rays look like. The doctor told me if she gets it she will be taking everything. With this stuff, you can get symptoms, then feel better, then get worse again before getting better again and finally recovery. The doctor said most people are getting better after 2-3 weeks.

Edited by K Wave, 10 April 2020 - 12:45 PM.

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:19 PM

You may want to consider adding Zinc. (Not Medical Advice, but what Dr Zelenko is doing, 220mg Zinc Sulfate added to H+A once per day, and thus far having pretty stellar results with only 1 death to-date, in a leukemia patient )

Study showed they were able turn Sars CoV viral replication on an off at will, by either turning it off by introducing zinc with ionophore (ionophores typically form lipophilic metal complexes that enable intracellular access for the metal), or turning it back on by introducing a chelator (chelator results in excretion of the metal from the system).

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2973827/

Using these independent in vitro approaches, we were able to demonstrate that Zn2+ directly impairs nidovirus RNA synthesis, since it had a strong inhibitory effect in both RTC and RdRp assays. Interestingly, the Zn2+-mediated inhibition could be reversed through the addition of a Zn2+ chelator (MgEDTA). We therefore applied this compound to stop and restart the in vitro RNA-synthesizing activity at will.

And what is a good Zinc Ionophore? Found in this Cancer study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4182877/

The novel finding of the present study is that chloroquine is a zinc ionophore, which contributes to our understanding of chloroquine's biological activity in human cancer cells. While chloroquine has been studied in biomedical research and used for the treatment of malaria and other human diseases, this activity of the compound has not been previously reported.

It appears that the vast majority of medical folks are not aware of these two studies from what I have seen....and think that HCQ is the "drug" here, and not the Zinc which is actually doing the important work, using HCQ as a delivery truck.

Edited by K Wave, 10 April 2020 - 01:23 PM.