Photo

SPXL buy signal April 3rd. Huge Gap on chart.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:03 AM

Will this gap close?  I had a buy signal in Dec. for SP500 to form a low on April 3rd, which now looks like  a test of the March low, this could be a very good buy now. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:40 AM

Our subs went long last week on the expected drop.  Looking for a top on the full moon tomorrow.  Gann/Hurst says top either Tuesday or Thursday, Wed. is a down day likely with Saturn sq. Uranus Tuesday.  Next week sees a low depending on when the top is this week between the 15h and 17th cuz a new moon top could occur on the 22nd. Quite a bear rally!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 12:12 PM

Our subs went long last week on the expected drop.  Looking for a top on the full moon tomorrow.  Gann/Hurst says top either Tuesday or Thursday, Wed. is a down day likely with Saturn sq. Uranus Tuesday.  Next week sees a low depending on when the top is this week between the 15h and 17th cuz a new moon top could occur on the 22nd. Quite a bear rally!

Good work.  Based on my oscillator signal from last December the stock market should not go any lower than it has, but whether it resumes the super bull towards 40k and 65k as Martin Armstrong was calling for in January is the trillion dollar question. He started calling for a great depression after the crash. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 01:17 PM

I see a lot of pain ahead, but between now and August big moves up and down, then huge down.  I see a low around 2375/2400 next week then much higher into the 2800's.  Another low in mid May coming then big up into August at least at this point in time.  We are in a bear market into Oct 2020 to March 2021 based on my work could go below 1550 SPX or around that area..  We started taking profits today above 2630.  I see a move above 2641 this week but should face resistance selling above that area.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 03:05 PM

I see a lot of pain ahead, but between now and August big moves up and down, then huge down.  I see a low around 2375/2400 next week then much higher into the 2800's.  Another low in mid May coming then big up into August at least at this point in time.  We are in a bear market into Oct 2020 to March 2021 based on my work could go below 1550 SPX or around that area..  We started taking profits today above 2630.  I see a move above 2641 this week but should face resistance selling above that area.

I would be surprised to see spx go below the 1800 level but it might, that would take it down around the 900 week moving average seen in gold on this chart...