Covid-19 Fraud. Find the difference: 1968 pandemic flu

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#11 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:52 PM

1 million confirmed infections in the US, 60,000+ deaths, unless I miss my guess, that is a 6% mortality rate.

No! No! No! No! Use your brain. Think, reason, use simple logic and base it on what we have been told repeatedly FROM THE BEGINNING of this lunacy. A great percentage of people who have been infected show absolutely NO symptoms AT ALL! For yet another LARGE group that have been infected, the worst symptoms that they have are similar to mild cold symptoms. The people who have no symptoms ARE NOT being tested. And very few of those who have symptoms similar to a mild cold are being tested. In fact, for the great majority of the period where testing has been done, someone with very mild symptoms was refused a test. In order for your infection rate to be correct, one would have to assume that every single person that has ever been infected has gotten a test and has been confirmed. And the antibody tests that have been performed all over the country have REPEATEDLY shown that the infection rate is way above the confirmed case rate.

So here you go again. After all this time and after reading all of the posts on this site and elsewhere, you are still dividing the CONFIRMED cases by the death rate to come up with an infection rate. Dude, there have been WAY, WAY more people infected with COVID-19 (China Originated Virus in December-2019) than the official numbers reflect. And that means that the real death rate is WAY, WAY lower than the method one would get by using the raw confirmed cases divided by the official death count. And on top of that, physicians all over the country have complained about the pressure to assign a death to COVID-19......sometimes in absence of an official confirmed test result. There was a CDC guideline to this effect. Are you paying attention or do you just want to believe the worst?

Watch this video. I posted it on another thread. Two physicians from California who have probably forgotten more about viral infections than just about anybody on this board even knows.

https://d33wjekvz3zs...e-Media.mp4?_=1

Edited by Iblayz, 02 May 2020 - 10:54 PM.

#12 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 11:26 PM

There is a cure for COVID 19. HCQ+zinc+Zpac =no virus in 3-5 days. Must be administered early to prevent death in high risk population. Prevention ACE2 inhibitor = HCQ 200 mg twice a week. No virus, no need for zinc and anti-biotic. Given to all military during Vietnam at moderat therapeutic dose for term of enlistment. Reports - HCQ used to treat flu in the 1950's - we did not have CDC and "testing" back then. Cannot make a vaccine for an RNA virus - no vaccine for SARS, MERS or common cold. Must culture in mammal that it infects to remove anti-bodies - along with anti-bodies the vaccine will contain PRIONS - want to get CJD in 10 years.

BIG QUESTION - why is CDC and NIH so afraid of a 10 cent pill.

#13 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 11:41 PM

So here you go again. After all this time and after reading all of the posts on this site and elsewhere, you are still dividing the CONFIRMED cases by the death rate to come up with an infection rate. Dude, there have been WAY, WAY more people infected with COVID-19 (China Originated Virus in December-2019) than the official numbers reflect. And that means that the real death rate is WAY, WAY lower than the method one would get by using the raw confirmed cases divided by the official death count. And on top of that, physicians all over the country have complained about the pressure to assign a death to COVID-19......sometimes in absence of an official confirmed test result. There was a CDC guideline to this effect. Are you paying attention or do you just want to believe the worst?

LOL. Backwards. Should be this....So here you go again. After all this time and after reading all of the posts on this site and elsewhere, you are still dividing the death rate by the CONFIRMED cases to come up with an infection rate. Dude, there have been WAY, WAY more people infected with COVID-19 (China Originated Virus in December-2019) than the official numbers reflect. And that means that the real death rate is WAY, WAY lower than the method one would get by using the official death count divided by the raw confirmed cases. And on top of that, physicians all over the country have complained about the pressure to assign a death to COVID-19......sometimes in absence of an official confirmed test result. There was a CDC guideline to this effect. Are you paying attention or do you just want to believe the worst?

#14 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 04:15 AM

In 1968 I was in high school, and the schools were never closed that year, or any other year of my 16 years of primary, secondary or university attendance.

That is why it is obvious that this is not like the flu, it is much worse.

COVID19 has killed over 60,000 people in the US in the two months since the first death.  And that is while 70% of the US population has been under stay at home orders.  You can't just look at the deaths and say they are roughly the same, you have to consider the situation under which those deaths occurred.

How many do you think would have died from COVID19 if there had been no stay at home orders, which would have been analogous to the 1968 flu?

https://www.cdc.gov/...orts/index.html

Each year, at least 1.7 million adults in America develop sepsis.

Nearly 270,000 Americans die as a result of sepsis.

1 in 3 patients who die in a hospital have sepsis.

What solution do you propose?  What do you believe we should be doing that we are not doing?  To date there has been NO treatment and NO vaccine for COVID19.  1 million confirmed infections in the US, 60,000+ deaths, unless I miss my guess, that is a 6% mortality rate.  And it spreads much more easily than flu.  The point of the stay at home orders was to not overrun the ICU's or the hospital staff (which in the hot spots, those folks are near the breaking point, mentally more than physically), and to give us time to try and identify treatments and a vaccine.  The FDA has just given emergency approval to Remdesivir, which is an arrow in the quiver, but not the silver bullet cure it treatment.  It appears the COVID19 plan is working, we have not overrun the ICU in NYC, and we've identified a first treatment, proving we can affect the virus.

But, back to sepsis, what do you propose, and what do you think we should be doing that we are not doing?  By the way, sepsis in not contagious, so what does it have to do with COVID19?

Take a look at the numbers of the first Occidental country that has seen the virus...after 4 months of spread

1) Mortality rate

As you can see, there have been 1233 deaths in the age 0-59, but this number drops dramatically if you consider young people that was in good health

In fact what is not reported here is that 90% of people that lost their lives, had at least other 2 serious illness (cancer, diabetes etc.). In any case this number is extremely low if you call this a "pandemic emergency!"

Then the rest.... 90% of deaths were in a very old population with at least 3 serious illness

J7lX8Q.png

Now after 4 months we have this situation:

ICU patients: 1539 (One months ago at the maximum spread of virus were 4200!)

Patients in Hospital 17357 that recover every single day

SOOOOOOO..... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A VIRUS THAT HAS NOT STILL A VACCINE AND AFTER 4 MONTHS OF SPREAD HAS (17357+1539=18896) LESS THAN 20.000 PEOPLE STILL INFECTED THAT REPRESENTS 0.3% OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION

AND THIS PEOPLE IS RECOVERING EVERY DAY

J7lrSR.png

THE DAILY CURVE

J70ke2.png

THE DAILY INCREASE

Every day there are new infected but nobody goes to the hospital. They are all asymptomatic or with a few small symptoms!!

J70Sz7.png

So some nations have been locked, with a disaster for their economy. Millions of jobs have been lost.

Other countries have not been locked with the same results in terms of spreads. Sweden (2669 deaths) and Greece (143 deaths) and NO LOCKDOWN. Australia 95 deaths NO LOCKDOWN!!!!

ALL CORONAVIRUS THAT WE HAD IN THE PAST DISAPPEARS NORMALLY AFTER 70 DAYS

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN CHINA, SINGAPORE, INDONESIA, S.KOREA.  70 DAYS AFTER THE EXPLOSION THE VIRUS DISAPPEARS

AND THIS WILL HAPPEN IN USA IN ONE MONTHS

WHERE ARE THE MILLIONS OF DEATHS IN AFRICA???????????????????????????????

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....YES THE CORONAVIRUS IS A FRAUD A BIG FRAUD

Edited by .Blizzard, 03 May 2020 - 04:19 AM.

#15 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:04 AM

There are no massive deaths in Africa, or for that matter in much of South America among people that have even a small amount of money - BECAUSE HCQ IS AN OVER THE COUNTER DRUG.  MOST  PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD IT TAKE A PROPHYLACTIC DOSE OF 1 PILL A WEEK TO PREVENT MALARIA.  

#16 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:01 AM

India has FOUR times as many people as United States.

Guess how many have died from covid in India?  The total 1,306 deaths reported through today !

All Deaths get reported, can not hide deaths. Why so few deaths in India with 1300+ million people?

It is already summer there? Indians have developed resistance to viruses?

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

1 million confirmed infections in the US, 60,000+ deaths, unless I miss my guess, that is a 6% mortality rate.

No! No! No! No! Use your brain. Think, reason, use simple logic and base it on what we have been told repeatedly FROM THE BEGINNING of this lunacy. A great percentage of people who have been infected show absolutely NO symptoms AT ALL! For yet another LARGE group that have been infected, the worst symptoms that they have are similar to mild cold symptoms. The people who have no symptoms ARE NOT being tested. And very few of those who have symptoms similar to a mild cold are being tested. In fact, for the great majority of the period where testing has been done, someone with very mild symptoms was refused a test. In order for your infection rate to be correct, one would have to assume that every single person that has ever been infected has gotten a test and has been confirmed. And the antibody tests that have been performed all over the country have REPEATEDLY shown that the infection rate is way above the confirmed case rate.

Watch this video. I posted it on another thread. Two physicians from California who have probably forgotten more about viral infections than just about anybody on this board even knows.

https://d33wjekvz3zs...e-Media.mp4?_=1

Sorry, but anything else is just a GUESS.  I believe that if testing were greatly expanded we would confirm the existence of more cases and increase the denominator in the equation mortality = deaths / confirmed cases.   But right now, that is the only FACT that exists in the US.  I'm taking the data off the Johns Hopkins website.  No need to guess, just that facts!

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#18 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:33 AM

There is a cure for COVID 19. HCQ+zinc+Zpac =no virus in 3-5 days. Must be administered early to prevent death in high risk population. Prevention ACE2 inhibitor = HCQ 200 mg twice a week. No virus, no need for zinc and anti-biotic. Given to all military during Vietnam at moderat therapeutic dose for term of enlistment. Reports - HCQ used to treat flu in the 1950's - we did not have CDC and "testing" back then. Cannot make a vaccine for an RNA virus - no vaccine for SARS, MERS or common cold. Must culture in mammal that it infects to remove anti-bodies - along with anti-bodies the vaccine will contain PRIONS - want to get CJD in 10 years.

BIG QUESTION - why is CDC and NIH so afraid of a 10 cent pill.

Your assertion has been disproved.

April 21, 2020 -

An anti-malarial drug President Trump has aggressively promoted to treat covid-19 had no benefit and was linked to higher rates of death for Veterans Affairs patients hospitalized with the novel coronavirus, according to a study, raising further questions about the safety and efficacy of a treatment that has seen widespread use in the pandemic.

The study by VA and academic researchers analyzed outcomes of 368 male patients nationwide, with 97 receiving hydroxychloroquine, 113 receiving hydroxychloroquine in combination with the antibiotic azithromycin, and 158 not receiving any hydroxychloroquine.

Rates of death in the groups treated with the drugs were worse than those who did not receive the drugs, the study found. Rates of patients on ventilators were roughly equal, with no benefit demonstrated by the drugs.

More than 27 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died, and 22 percent of those treated with the combination therapy died, compared with an 11.4 percent death rate in those not treated with the drugs, the study said. The results were from an observational study of outcomes and were not part of a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial, which is the gold standard for testing drugs.

https://www.washingt...nts-study-says/

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#19 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:44 AM

In the 2017-2018 flu season, 61,000 deaths were linked to the influenza virus in the U.S. and in the 2018-2019 season's there were 34,200 flu-related deaths. 

Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year. 

https://www.health.c...-flu-every-year

Edited by redfoliage2, 03 May 2020 - 10:45 AM.

#20 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:56 AM

Rich C--you need to keep up with news.

In 2019, an estimated 38,800 people lost their lives to car crashes.

https://www.nsc.org/...ality-estimates

So I said 40,000 on AVERAGE. You called it a falsehood? OKAY!!!

To be precise, your statement had two parts, let me show you: "So in 5 years 200,000 Americans killed on roads no problem, no need to do anything."

The part that is flippantly wrong is not the number of deaths, it is the part that states no need to do anything.

The statement is wrong or false, but it is not correct.

No person in there right mind would accept that there are on average 40,000 deaths per year from auto fatalities, and there is no need to do anything.  That is stupid.

I pointed out that for decades the US HAS been doing a lot, improving highway design, and car safety itself.  And I proved we are making progress, reducing the number of fatalities per billion miles driven by 85% since 1950.

I also showed the leading causes of auto fatalities now lie in the human realm, driving while distracted such as texting, drunk driving, and speeding.  All the causes are human.  Now it is up to the judges to stiffen sentences and say this behavior is unacceptable, especially when it takes a human life.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving has had a significant impact on the judicial system, strengthening laws and penalties against drunk driving and repeat DUI offenders.  That has helped bring down the death toll, but i hear judges don't always impose the penalties they should, then you hear of a two or three time DUI offender getting drunk and killing someone, when he should have been taken off the road a long time ago.

Clearly there is more to do.  And, I have proven that your statement is wrong.

What the C19 stat discussions and this one points out is how people don't know how to analyze the numbers.

By all measurements, road deaths are decreasing.

Quoting the raw number of deaths doesn't add any value.

https://en.wikipedia...nual_deaths.png

File:US_traffic_deaths_per_VMT,_VMT,_per

File:US_traffic_deaths_per_VMT,_VMT,_per

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16