19 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 01:47 PM

https://i.postimg.cc...D/cac400000.png

https://postimg.cc/YhQfvwhx

these are two european indexes, french cac and german dax. The least troubled european economies show this kind of patterns. What do you see ? Bullish or bearish ? I see bearish and I think they're just waiting for america to start the dances.

Both indexes were hardly rejected down as soon as they touched their own LT resistances.......a bearish sign. So the question is...when does america start to push down ? Soon 

Edited by andr99, 08 May 2020 - 01:54 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 04:06 PM

breakouts coming     lol

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:19 PM

Europe does not have a man like president Trump who cut regulations on small & medium size businesses

and gave  corporations 40% tax cut. Has Europe done anything close to that?

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 typicalbear

typicalbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 390 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 09:17 PM

Yes, but you have to consider that our very rapidly and recklessly growing national debt of 25T$ is bigger than Europe's 19T$ GNP. 

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 11:26 PM

well I can tell you that I' ve not posted the chart of ftsemib index which is the italian index. It' s on route for a 33% fall and usually it moves together with the rest of europe so that I would exclude any upside breakout for the two indexes I posted. That said america is in yet another usual bubble as it has been for the last few years. But a V recovery looking at europe is unprobable. W recovery is more probable. Which means another low in July.  

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 11:50 PM

by the way I read somewhere that what is bringing up the stock market in america is four big caps of the nasdaq, which thing explains why the nasdaq is outperforming everything else. As everyone know if there's no wide partecipation it's not good for the market

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 12:43 AM

nasdaq daily macd (12,26,9) probably at an all time high (I have data since 1994 , but I guess it never was so high even before)......what will the nasdaq do when the daily macd crosses down its moving average ?  9200-9300 is the most I give it before the macd crosses its ma. 

As for cutting taxes..........if you cut taxes you loose the income they represent and if you want to pay state employees you will have to print money which is exactly what we' ve constantly seen in the most recent years in america. But the american stock indexes dropped the same a couple of months ago. And they will again until a W pattern eventually comes out.  

Edited by andr99, 09 May 2020 - 12:49 AM.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 01:56 AM

breakouts coming     lol

at least you are back......every different point of view adds something, mine and yours too.......or yours and mine too if you prefer. 

Edited by andr99, 09 May 2020 - 01:58 AM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 02:24 AM

amazon is one of four big caps that brought up the nasdaq.....in lock down times people buy on internet whatever they can

#10 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 05:47 AM

No population growth equals stagnant markets and economic conditions. IE Italy, Japan etc

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world."