here the virus has gone

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

the gift we received from that great communist nation called china..................has gone. now waiting for the next gift from those @@@@@@@@@ of the chinese government........

Edited by andr99, 31 May 2020 - 01:55 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:32 PM

what really amazes me is that no one of the western governments has yet done anything to take action against such communist government that has caused with its irresponsible behaviour an economic destruction in the west from wich they sure now will take advantage. Depending on me, they would sell nothing in the west for the next ten years......... 

For what regards us here, our public debt will rise from 135% to over 150% just because of this generous gif from these scientists...............

Edited by andr99, 31 May 2020 - 02:36 PM.

#3 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:36 PM

iPhone is made in China, designed in USA.  All your computers are also made in China  

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:50 PM

iPhone is made in China, designed in USA.  All your computers are also made in China  

and what does it take to move production to another country with labour cost even lower than the chinese one ? Are we going to let them command us all at their will ? doesn ' t it sound strange that western capitalism has moved production to a communist country ? 

Edited by andr99, 31 May 2020 - 02:53 PM.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:06 PM

India has one billion inhabitants.........why didn' t the dic@heads of western capitalism move their production there ? It has a labour cost probably lower than the chinese one and one billion potential customers. Besides that indian immigrants here haven' t destroyed our local productions as the chinese have deliberately done. They have destroyed the textile sector in Prato while indian immigrants just work as employees in our own factories without aiming at substituting us in the command chain......and our government let the chinese, sent by they government for sure with a plan in their hands, do what they want. Ridiculous.......    

Edited by andr99, 31 May 2020 - 03:12 PM.

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:03 PM

India has one billion inhabitants.........why didn' t the dic@heads of western capitalism move their production there ? It has a labour cost probably lower than the chinese one and one billion potential customers. Besides that indian immigrants here haven' t destroyed our local productions as the chinese have deliberately done. They have destroyed the textile sector in Prato while indian immigrants just work as employees in our own factories without aiming at substituting us in the command chain......and our government let the chinese, sent by they government for sure with a plan in their hands, do what they want. Ridiculous.......    

India was ruled by Britain as a colony from 1797 through 1947. Brits moved all manufacturing to Britain using raw materials from India.

When India became independent in 1947, Indians were naturally suspicious of any foreign control of their companies. And the bureaucrats were corrupt. That is why foreign investments in India were small. However with the defeat of Nehru/Gandhi's Congress party by Janata party a few years back has changed the situation drastically. Janata leaders discourage bureaucracy and encourage private enterprise. And India is a democracy with very good court system, so there is no dictatorship by any communist party.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:24 PM

there's a big difference here between indian immigrants and chinese ones. Both are closed groups, but indians are just employees in our factories, the chinese have a different behaviour. At first they copied our textile products in factories placed here but with all chinese employees and then sold those textile products at a very lower price than ours. In Prato, all the local textile activities fell one after another because of that and the final result was that the textile sector there is now in chinese hands. Then we started to observe many bars' licences bought by chinese, then barber shops and hair stylist ones, massage centers (aka prostitution places). In other words everything suggests that there is a direction behind all of that. And given that i don' t like to be commanded by anyone and for sure not by someone coming from outside, I' m asking myself how long it takes to respond to this economic attack...........

Edited by andr99, 31 May 2020 - 04:24 PM.

#8 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 05:01 PM

India is better at copying pharmaceuticals recipes and fabricating medicine.

The successful Chinese people in Italy is decent at labor-intensive work, garment manufacturing processes and copying your designs wrongfully.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 05:25 PM

indians don' t make damages in italy, chinese do. Our leftist idiots are so stupid to let the chinese damage our industry directly here in italy.....not even importing from china, but directly here on our soil. Is it possible to be so stupid ?   

#10 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 05:30 PM

People in Chinese electronic industry just use whatever USA companies give them to work on,  they are not capable of creating new things.