• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#11 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 07:59 AM

Gap Fill.

Options Oscillator Buy, so we'll likely set that up today with a low.

M

Are you are expecting the SPX etc. to go back up and take out the feb high after this week?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#12 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:00 AM

Actually trying a buy here at 3100, profit stop 3101,,, we'll see how the open goes.

#13 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:05 AM

Rats oh well wait till after the open, 1 point! 

#14 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:36 AM

My VST Buy signals are still working out. That suggest that this is just corrective (overdue, at that).

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#15 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:41 AM

My VST Buy signals are still working out. That suggest that this is just corrective (overdue, at that).

M

Yes I agree it's corrective but it looks like end of June before the selling stops, that big bear flag is going to crack soon. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#16 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:47 AM

Thanks for the feedback, Don.  I bought Joe Granville's New Strategy book which covered his Climax Indicator or CLX back in the early 80's.  It takes so much time to evaluate the OBV of the 30 individual DOW stocks that I never managed to find the time to fully utilize what Joe showed although in principle it should provide a really good divergence indicator. 

My experience with Elliott Wave is that it works best in hindsight, that you should never do your counts in ink because they will change, and you should always have an alternate count to avoid looking completely stupid.

I've grown fairly bone idle in my old age, so I look for relatively simple signals to act on.  Where possible I try to follow the K.I.S.S. rule, Keep It Simple Stupid.

Regards,

Douglas

clx stuff is updated every day on my si thread   moving avgs are simple to construct.....the clx ma' s are just starting to roll over    10 day clx will be trying to bottom in 8 trading days.....so it seems early to start bottom picking   .....bwtdik    so far today the es is finding support at the prior 75% resistance  which is now support   the es went to the 88,7 retrace and clx good offsets were all used up and with the dows 12 hr rsi over 90%   (rare)   on a www    that was enuff for me

#17 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:48 AM

In again at 3100, profit stop 3101 again, lets see how this one goes! 

#18 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:54 AM

AAII big positive 

BULLISH
34.3%
-0.3Percentage point
change from
last week

HISTORICAL AVERAGE: 31.5%
?
NEUTRAL
27.7%
+1.1Percentage point
change from
last week

HISTORICAL AVERAGE: 30.5%
?
BEARISH
38.1%
-0.8Percentage point
change from
last week

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:10 AM

BIG 5 names have their rally off the open (some pretty weak)

Now we see if they start to go after them or not...

IF they do, then could get a lot uglier before today is done....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#20 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:34 AM

Well out again for 1 and then back in 3100 but with a profit loss of 3101.  think I'll stop posting though until we get a decent move here lol!