• 10,960 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:46 AM

25746 initial target

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:49 AM

FB has managed to keep the 5 min 900 with a positive slope since March 30.

Today it has flattened, and in the first real danger of rolling back over.

IF it does, would likely signal longer pullback than just a day or 2......

GOOGL not a whole lot stronger...

the others still a bit stronger...but rollover has to start somewhere and FB may be it later today....

A likely target on FB should it start to breakdown today could be around 195...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:54 AM

Is the market really going to be lucky enough to survive with almost no damage with Trannies getting bashed for 30-35% hits in some names?

Or will it slowly spread like a cancer?

Edited by K Wave, 11 June 2020 - 10:01 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:57 AM

38,2 retrace off the may 14 low is 24756 which also fills the gap   ......23685 gap looks doable

#25 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:58 AM

Funny when I mentioned shorting the fed news, I was mocked by you.  more than 1100 dow points later, youre hedged, I guess we all make mistakes.  I had to cover at a loss ahead of the fed so I could short after,but that is the point here:  I make mistakes too.

Edited by CHAx, 11 June 2020 - 10:03 AM.

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:00 AM

FB first of the BIG 5 to fresh lows

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:03 AM

AMZN eked out a tiny new high on the bounce, and now reversing...

If it now takes out low of day, would be pretty bearish action......

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

SQQQ launching to fresh highs after beautiful early morning ride along the top of the 1 min 900

Edited by K Wave, 11 June 2020 - 10:04 AM.

#29 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:05 AM

Funny when I mentioned shorting the fed news, I was mocked by you.  more than 1100 dow points later, youre hedged, I guess we all make mistakes.  I had to cover at a loss ahead of the fed so I could short after,but that is the point here:  I make mistakes too.

u mean this?.....

Everything looks bullish after the fed.   look at oil, copper. gold. silver. ES NQ Long bond, Junk bond  etc etc.   Its never this easy.  Something is gonna puke.  There has to be a rat somewhere.

misstakes??   took a combined 700 handle profit in the es

Edited by da_cheif, 11 June 2020 - 10:12 AM.

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:06 AM

u mean this?

Everything looks bullish after the fed.   look at oil, copper. gold. silver. ES NQ Long bond, Junk bond  etc etc.   Its never this easy.  Something is gonna puke.  There has to be a rat somewhere.

He was implying that it looked to good to be true.

And as with most things that appear that way, today is a typical result...

Edited by K Wave, 11 June 2020 - 10:07 AM.