• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:13 PM

Low should come in July, note the bull flag on vix not spx. wink.png

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 05:08 AM

being bearish is easy.....anybody can do it

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 08:02 AM

Funny I say that about both lol!  Is harder to stay bullish when only 5 stocks hold an entire market up but thats what it is so we trade it lol!!  This has been an interesting expiration cycle.  For the longest time the SP500 was in front of the 100 by 2% which is rare and now they are back in line but 3% ahead of where they should end this cycle by my numbers so its interesting.  Highly doubt were gonna fall -3% by tomorrow morning but who knows guess anything can happen lol!!  Think it has something to do with it being a quad witch which will make next cycle really interesting!  There is still to much bullishness though as the June 3150 call yesterday closed at $10 and are only down to $5 this morning which is rich with really only 1 day to trade!  I'm taking my 3200 calls off for a nice profit around $30 as they are now trading under a $1!  Glad I took the 3120 and 3150's for decent profits off last week as they are still rich in premium!!

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 08:08 AM

I  saw you agree with someone on your silicon investor site that sp or es had a bull flag on it, still think that? 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 08:40 AM

I  saw you agree with someone on your silicon investor site that sp or es had a bull flag on it, still think that? 

https://www.siliconi...txt=lathered up

#6 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:14 AM

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:31 AM

Funny I say that about both lol!  Is harder to stay bullish when only 5 stocks hold an entire market up but thats what it is so we trade it lol!!  This has been an interesting expiration cycle.  For the longest time the SP500 was in front of the 100 by 2% which is rare and now they are back in line but 3% ahead of where they should end this cycle by my numbers so its interesting.  Highly doubt were gonna fall -3% by tomorrow morning but who knows guess anything can happen lol!!  Think it has something to do with it being a quad witch which will make next cycle really interesting!  There is still to much bullishness though as the June 3150 call yesterday closed at $10 and are only down to $5 this morning which is rich with really only 1 day to trade!  I'm taking my 3200 calls off for a nice profit around $30 as they are now trading under a $1!  Glad I took the 3120 and 3150's for decent profits off last week as they are still rich in premium!!

Starting to look like possibly 5 stocks leading....

If RUT clears 1440 on a hourly basis today could be a whole bunch more about to join in...MASSIVE pivot zone here on RUT...and first hour candle looking a lot like a power reversal bar thus far.

rut.png

Edited by K Wave, 18 June 2020 - 09:31 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:33 AM

And here are Trannies.... another push over 9300 and bears are likely toast....

OTOH, if the bottom of that first hour candle candle gets taken out, then could be another story....the suspense builds....

djt.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:37 AM

And here is SOX, looks like successful back test of key level thus far..

Some potentially big time pivots just put in folks...now we see who wants the ball...

sox.png

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:45 AM

and...IF...bulls do fumble it, yeah it could get ugly.....one side is just about to be overrun...