• 18,000 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 08:39 AM

Bullish.

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

Nobody on this forum knows what they are doing anymore at this time.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:28 AM

Market hit by WHO which just issued a warning that Thursday's confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the world hit new high (not in the USA).  But that confirmed case number by PCR is misleading as the death numbers still remain in down trend.  This is not black death and so no need to lockdown again.  We should realize that the lockdown was a mistake and the pandemic could has been dealt with better measures such as just wear masks and washing hands.  Maybe just lockdown retirement homes instead of the economy  ...................

Edited by redfoliage2, 19 June 2020 - 11:36 AM.

#4 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:42 AM

Market hit by WHO which just issued a warning that Thursday's confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the world hit new high (not in the USA).  But that confirmed case number by PCR is misleading as the death numbers still remain in down trend.  This is not black death and so no need to lockdown again.  We should realize that the lockdown was a mistake and the pandemic could has been dealt with better measures such as just wear masks and washing hands.  Maybe just lockdown retirement homes instead of the economy  ...................

All this is, is market manipulation via headlines, just like the trade war last year.

#5 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:43 AM

All this is, is market manipulation via headlines, just like the trade war last year.

Maybe those guys are short ...................

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,447 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:44 AM

Was very obvious as I listened to the news when I woke up thus the bullishness was way overblown wish I would've stuck with it!  Should come back some at least anyhow and with today's liquidity wouldn't be surprised if were green again sometime.

#7 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:53 AM

you are extremely underestimating the pandemic.

here in san diego they have announced that they have missed guidelines set by the state and already they are talking about not moving forward with many planned reopening

and we are not even in the fall "second wave " yet 

"I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today

Don't go 'round tonight
It's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise"

Creedence Clearwater Revival 

#8 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 12:57 PM

This is all about FOMC.

https://invst.ly/r6sm0

#9 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 01:16 PM

Expect another gap down and run Sunday. I will sell some hedges around 2850.

#10 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:36 PM

https://invst.ly/r6u0y