test of march low for July

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 03:55 PM

He says the Dow/SPX will test support going into July an important turn point (in agreement with my work) but also warns markets could go down into October and that the Dow may make new lows because it never  triggered his bullish reversal numbers on this June rally. He thinks Trump will get back in and that the markets will rally strongly for a couple of years after the election but not because of earnings but because people are looking for a safe place to park capital as trust in government debt is disappearing. 

https://static.finan...eset-24c786.mp3

Edited by Russ, 21 June 2020 - 03:59 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 06:11 PM

"markets could go down into October and that the Dow may make new lows"

does he mean take out calendar year 2020 low of 18266?

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 07:06 PM

"markets could go down into October and that the Dow may make new lows"

does he mean take out calendar year 2020 low of 18266?

Yes he does, it's on the interview link. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 08:25 PM

armstrong  ....wonder what his spin will be when the dow makes its new al ltime high along with the nasd and nas 100  which are allready there along with the nyad

Edited by da_cheif, 21 June 2020 - 08:28 PM.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 08:27 PM

He says the Dow/SPX will test support going into July an important turn point (in agreement with my work) but also warns markets could go down into October and that the Dow may make new lows because it never  triggered his bullish reversal numbers on this June rally. He thinks Trump will get back in and that the markets will rally strongly for a couple of years after the election but not because of earnings but because people are looking for a safe place to park capital as trust in government debt is disappearing. 

https://static.finan...eset-24c786.mp3

>in agreement with my work<   and what exactly is that????

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 10:43 PM

armstrong  ....wonder what his spin will be when the dow makes its new al ltime high along with the nasd and nas 100  which are allready there along with the nyad

Armstrong told his world outlook conference attendees last year there would be a decline in the market in the first quarter of this year and if you listen to the interview linked above he told Financial Sense network that the market would find support in March, have a strong rally into June and selloff into July with the probability it will sell off again going into sept - October and he thinks the Dow could take out the march low but he also noted the Nasdaq  is much stronger and it bottomed in 2003 not 2009 as the dow and spx did and he said Amazon is turning into a blue chip.

He also says he thinks Trump will win again and in 1985 his AI computer 'Socrates' predicted that a 3rd party or 3rd party like candidate (Trump was a member of Ross Perot's Reform party before and was an outsider to the Republican party) would win the 2016 election! His computer also predicted that civil unrest and unemployment would shoot up this year. He also says the markets can go into a strong bull market for a couple of years after the election, so he is not a perma-bear and he was predicting 40k dow before with it eventually getting up to 65k, not sure if he still thinks it can go that high since the virus came.

As for me and why I think the market will go down into mid July, it is because of the same oscillator that predicted a sell off last December into late March to early April. Which you can see on the attached chart, also the VIX chart has a signal for a vix high in mid July. The same oscillator predicted the low on Nov. 12, 2019 to the day in August which was posted on the gold forum here. I have predicted dozens of turns with this oscillator, may times to within a couple of days weeks or months ahead, but it is not always easy, nobody is perfect in predicting the future. In early 2007 I posted on this board that I had a signal for a big low in the HGX for spring of 2009 and in 1999 August I predicted the low months before it happened in Gold, that signal was actually confirmed in 1993, but wtfdik, eh cheif, "consider the source".

Edited by Russ, 21 June 2020 - 10:44 PM.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 05:23 AM

>selloff into July with the probability it will sell off again going into sep<      really?   lol..........and when the dow makes historic highs in july  sept oct     wonder what the spin will be from that  felon?      and of course the nas and ndx     arent part of the equation eh?  675 ono

Edited by da_cheif, 22 June 2020 - 05:25 AM.

#8 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 05:19 PM

In the recording above, Martin said he thought the high maybe in June. The Dow may start to move down in July, and in Sept/Oct it may retest March low and maybe at risk of making a new low.

He is more bullish on the Nasdaq and S&P500 and did not include them specifically in his projections.

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:39 PM

In the recording above, Martin said he thought the high maybe in June. The Dow may start to move down in July, and in Sept/Oct it may retest March low and maybe at risk of making a new low.

He is more bullish on the Nasdaq and S&P500 and did not include them specifically in his projections.

IF;)  the dow makes new lows you can bet the spx and ndx will feel some pain too.  Martin said there has been a paradigm shift with the Nasdaq now leading the old blue chips. 

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:11 PM

does anybody have an independent thought in their body?    quoting and hanging on every word of this felon....is well a reflection of a lack of independent thinking....i heard from this  poor guy for years and to this day nobody told  us how rich they are by following his  non existant advise...