• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:00 PM

[/quote]
What trendline are you talking about?   I only see it as below the main trendlines....
[/quote]
Does this work?https://invst.ly/r921z
[/quote]
It is a trendline but I don't think it is the right trendline which should start at the march low, so far this rally today is just further confirming my signal for a low around July 10 which can be seen on this financial chart clearly and the VXN...    [/quote]

Russ,

By what means or calculation did you arrive at 7/10?

Thanks, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#32 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:05 PM

[/quote]
What trendline are you talking about?   I only see it as below the main trendlines....
[/quote]
Does this work?https://invst.ly/r921z
[/quote]
It is a trendline but I don't think it is the right trendline which should start at the march low, so far this rally today is just further confirming my signal for a low around July 10 which can be seen on this financial chart clearly and the VXN...    [/quote]

Russ,

By what means or calculation did you arrive at 7/10?

Thanks, gis

Gis,  The intersection of the oscillator trendlines with the zero line is what gives the date for a high or low, low in this case, so July 10th +/- a day, should be a good buy time. 

Edited by Russ, 25 June 2020 - 04:06 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#33 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:29 PM

<a href='https://www.macrotre...ical-chart'>DowJones - DJIA - 100 Year Historical Chart</a>

We are at the same spot as June 1963, expect 5270 from here. No more bear markets for years.

Edited by CLK, 25 June 2020 - 04:31 PM.

#34 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:46 PM

Quad witch post drop looks finished.  Gap fill and R2 projected for feel good Friday.  ES 3115-3130.

#35 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:06 PM

today could turn out to be a very important day.

YM tagged 25K overnight, where I covered for now.

If that does not get taken out later today, then bulls could conceivably still right the ship before any further damage.

But if it gets taken out after a bounce, or worse yet only a very week dead cat type bounce, then we could accelerate rapidly down.

NDX may be the one to watch here today. If 5 min 900 gets taken out after the open, the chances of downside acceleration there would increase big time.

SQQQ 8.10 looks to still be the maginot line on the 3x inverse. If that gets taken out and holds, could see explosive move up on that one for a while.

is that a record??? 3 IFs??

#36 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:07 PM

NDX has finally reached the expected bounce level.

If it goes much further, then bulls may take it away.

But if it reverses back down here, and then takes out the last swing low...big problems...

If bull QB does not trow a Pick 6 here in the next few minutes, then bulls have likely won this game...

3 more .....

#37 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:26 PM

I'm only hedged 30% long term, so if the market fell apart and went to 2000

I could close those and have 30% cash of what I started with and still have my long positions.

I'm satisfied with that because you can hedge all your profit away if you are not careful.

Edited by CLK, 25 June 2020 - 07:28 PM.

#38 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:02 PM

If that does not get taken out later today, then bulls could conceivably still right the ship before any further damage.

But if it gets taken out after a bounce, or worse yet only a very week dead cat type bounce, then we could accelerate rapidly down.

NDX may be the one to watch here today. If 5 min 900 gets taken out after the open, the chances of downside acceleration there would increase big time.

SQQQ 8.10 looks to still be the maginot line on the 3x inverse. If that gets taken out and holds, could see explosive move up on that one for a while.

Yeah, and I pocketed nearly 1000 YM points on my last Plan B IF

Maybe basic programming IF THEN statements do not work for your trading, but they work great for mine.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#39 An Ant

An Ant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:38 PM

Yeah, and I pocketed nearly 1000 YM points on my last Plan B IF

Maybe basic programming IF THEN statements do not work for your trading, but they work great for mine.

guru.gif clapping.gif

#40 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 09:32 AM

Russ, the treadlines were from various starting points including March's low.

Now below those trandlines yet again.

https://invst.ly/r9ebw

Better reverse or bears will win a big battle here.