• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1101 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:31 PM

KL my fave and biggest buy today acting nicely at 48.1 down less than 2%

I have multiple charts showing gold, gold stock indices and gold stocks going down into November same as last year, I consider these signals to be confirmed and expect gold to go down into the 1700's. 

good call so far Russ

#1102 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:34 PM

C=A on $XAU today:

http://schrts.co/WMgcNCrt

nice, we'll soon see if a large ABC "might" be close to a low or we've got a lot more to go

Senor

we've got a lot more to go

by LOt how low can she go?

#1103 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:24 PM

bearish

https://kimblecharti...OQlWCrUayh6ng==

#1104 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:57 PM

KL my fave and biggest buy today acting nicely at 48.1 down less than 2%

I have multiple charts showing gold, gold stock indices and gold stocks going down into November same as last year, I consider these signals to be confirmed and expect gold to go down into the 1700's. 

good call so far Russ

Thanks,  I am also seeing trends on the dollar index for a high in Nov. which fits the gold call. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1105 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 08:31 PM

Looks like some type of bottom washout selling in SI, even if it isn't *THE* bottom.  Should create a trade-able rally in GC/PL/SI.  I think pulllbacks can be bought for the  24-36 hours.... thats as far as my crystal ball goes....

#1106 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,930 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 08:57 PM

Looks like some type of bottom washout selling in SI, even if it isn't *THE* bottom.  Should create a trade-able rally in GC/PL/SI.  I think pulllbacks can be bought for the  24-36 hours.... thats as far as my crystal ball goes....

Yep, when I posted the RSI stuff today in gold and silver and then that one day OPTIX reading of ONE in SLV (from another board) it was saying a bounce was probably likely. But its a long night and who knows, this did have the odor somewhat of a panic/capitulation day unless we are going to revisit March type selling. good trading to all

Senor

#1107 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,544 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:02 PM

Yep, when I posted the RSI stuff today in gold and silver and then that one day OPTIX reading of ONE in SLV (from another board) it was saying a bounce was probably likely. But its a long night and who knows, this did have the odor somewhat of a panic/capitulation day unless we are going to revisit March type selling. good trading to all

Senor

Is that from Sentiment Trader on the Optix? Or just some guy doing his own calc?

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1108 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,930 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:04 PM

So many things happening here, the other day I mentioned an initial target of 84-85 in the GSR and the likelihood of that rally was one of the reasons I decided to go 100% cash, and I was already trading with much reduced positions sizes for a while before that. GSR just hit 85.50 area so lets see how it acts from here - are now seeing quick backoff to 82.86, expecting a lot of volatility tonight

Senor

#1109 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,544 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:10 PM

Silver DSI at ZERO...doesn't go any lower.

Doesn't mean price can a go a bit lower before bottom is made...but likely getting close to good IT bottom

dsi.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1110 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,930 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:15 PM

Senor

Is that from Sentiment Trader on the Optix? Or just some guy doing his own calc?

I believe it was from a guy who has access and just posted it on another board