3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#391 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,928 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:30 PM

despite the crazy shakeout there, uptrend still in tact at the close in Silver....

see what happens overnight....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#392 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:10 PM

Dougie, the simplest count that supports the fundamentals is best. It seems this does neither sad.png

Smithy: i dont disagree but the poster usualy doe a good job, this is in line with Linrom i think

https://www.tradingo...-keep-climbing/

That would be great if it goes way back down there, good opportunity to load the boats back up at a bargain price.  For now I have a probable low for about August 25. Double top today. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#393 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:09 PM

Dougie, the simplest count that supports the fundamentals is best. It seems this does neither sad.png

Smithy: i dont disagree but the poster usualy doe a good job, this is in line with Linrom i think

https://www.tradingo...-keep-climbing/

very low odds IMO on that chart/count being right, but some folks always seen to want pick a top or be bearish and deny an obvious bull trend. I may be "thinking" a near "trading" top is cloe by BUT I remain 40% long in a core position, just my take

Senor

Senor,   Would you mind listing your core position?  

Thanks

Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#394 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

Russ:  " For now I have a probable low for about August 25. Double top today. "

----------------------

That is a clever date, Russ. Exactly 21 years from the $252 bottom.

#395 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:18 PM

----------------------

Yeah technically that possible 5 down wasn't violated as gold topped today about a buck lower (intraday charts) give or take a bit but a double top would work, gold/Gld has now risen NINE straight days - stretched out si. Will 2000 remain a barrier for a decent while longer? we see and I like the idea of a correction/consolidation into that Auggie 25 time frame, we see

Senor

#396 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:48 PM

----------------------

Yeah technically that possible 5 down wasn't violated as gold topped today about a buck lower (intraday charts) give or take a bit but a double top would work, gold/Gld has now risen NINE straight days - stretched out si. Will 2000 remain a barrier for a decent while longer? we see and I like the idea of a correction/consolidation into that Auggie 25 time frame, we see

Senor

yep seems like as good a call as any.

Stretched on dailies and weeklies

Stretched a bit on sentiment

Higher first then lower?

#397 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:45 PM

agree w/you senor , overthinking, complicating, what more could descartes ask for 

this is a bull market , gold just made new forever highs. 

miners lead up, miners lead down. its simple. 

the miners are correcting. the metals will follow. i am not going to guess when the bottom will be. 

the miners , gold, and silver are flying

my gann work shows 1954  is the next higher cycle we blew thru the last cycle.  now we see where this correction takes us. we got frothy. this coming correction will be the last opportunity before the big move up.  folks want to get in now @1963 there was plenty of 

opportunities at lower #s .  is marty still waiting.  there was months of forgiveness on cc debt, mortgage debt etc these folks are now in areas. we are on the cusp of a run and my guess is its a banking crises. but i dont know what it will be , but there is a catalyst out there.  we switched once the fed joined the fray and started printing. i will ride until i think wave 3 has breathed its last some time in late 21 or early 22 then we will have some time in wave 4. remember for commodities wave 5s are the big ones.  this is an opportunity of a lifetime.  dont blow it thinking and rethinking .  put on a position you are comfortable w/and ride . if you cant do that then you are playing too big. everyone has a different tolerance threshold. find yours. 

dharma

#398 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:25 PM

yup just hold here until you cant stand it anymore ha ha . i have a target in my mind on gld a lot higher on this 

i am not really that worried about how it gets there it will get there no doubt about that. anything is possible here

in bull markets surprises are to the upside 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#399 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:57 PM

2000 is such a nice round number cant see it not getting hit can you?

#400 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:58 PM

silver and platinum lagging here thoughtells you the top may be nigh