dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:48 PM

http://www.321gold.c...llan080520.html   interesting relationship

gann guy

http://www.ganngloba...98a0b8cac0e9c09

good to see you stu, hope all is aok in your neck of the woods

i see this as the wave of recognition, and i believe we are still in 3of 3  wave 5 of that. then 4of 3  as i said above. 

or if we finished as you/senor suggest . then the next wave will be an extension.  which i give a lower probability

dharma

i still think miners are undervalued. 1900s gold in 11 vs 2k here miners are alot lower!

The miners will show their hand during this upcoming Wave 4 correction in Gold by showing relative strength vs Gold - that will be the trend-change confirmation and could look and feel like 2010-11 for small cap miners during the move up in Wave 5 to follow

Stu : GDXJ completed something this AM: 1 of 3?  3 and now in 4 down with 5 up to come?

#472 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 06:41 PM

interesting area for CKG

#473 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,955 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:27 PM

Was looking at GSR and it made a marginal new decline low today registering 2nd daily RSI divergence and a "possible" wave v of 5. Just trying to put some possible pieces together and remember I remain long a core but am out of all more aggressive positions. 

Senor

#474 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:51 PM

Was looking at GSR and it made a marginal new decline low today registering 2nd daily RSI divergence and a "possible" wave v of 5. Just trying to put some possible pieces together and remember I remain long a core but am out of all more aggressive positions. 

Senor

nice trading..

would be as good a place for a sharp pullback as any

#475 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,955 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 08:06 PM

Senor

nice trading..

would be as good a place for a sharp pullback as any

also just looked at the silver chart, am I missing something that this last rally may very well be a thrust out of a 4th wave contracting tri (from July 28 high at 26.19) that ended a bit above 24?  If correct once this potential upside thrust is done (looks close IMO) the normal expectation is a return to that apex (24-24.50) at least, not trying to be bearish as I still have longs but this looks like a pretty solid wave interp

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 05 August 2020 - 08:06 PM.

#476 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:08 AM

oh my Silver really is the energizer bunny

#477 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 04:03 AM

My guess is that the jobs report starts a 2 week correction in the dollar and gold would make sense but does not have to be
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#478 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 08:00 AM

The leg up off of $24 may have just completed on Silver overnight here...possible we might still spike a bit higher, but likely real close to some sort of swing top now...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#479 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 08:05 AM

I was looking at some channel work $silver and had an idea of about $30-32.

Will it do 34.5 and move next consolidation range above 27.5?

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#480 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:33 AM

the trend is your friend

we are in the wave of recognition. ie folks realize the price is going higher. . when the highs of 11 were crossed 1923 some folks jumped on board. then when 2k was taken out the last of those stragglers jumped in.  as we know , gold is not accommodating. 2080 and 2101 are the numbers i am watching . the fundamentals are so lopsided that it could go to the next higher  cycle .

i will take some off the table , the question is when and where i am in no hurry . although my work staring me in the face says  a shakeout before the next larger up wave will occur.   as i said i think 3k is not that long a shot before years end

dharma

i did alot of research on the novo deal. it looks brilliant .  the market doesnt think so right here. i added. if anyone is interested 

in seeing the information on millennium their take over target and what quinton has to say . let me know . if you dont post . dont bother .

my 2c its brilliant its everything novo needs. they will be producing very quickly and they got a substantial mill and its close to beatons creek =10k  so they can start mining there as well. this deal will give them everything they need to start producing . it expedites the process.  

frank holmes, he is the one who started goau is hosting a webinar on the 11 its free you can register here https://www.etftrend...ER0SGFjMllhSCJ9

Edited by dharma, 06 August 2020 - 09:38 AM.