• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#531 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 09:15 AM

It was last week  on Thurs I suggested to daughter after reviewing cycles to buy on

Aug 13-14. I cant speculate on price low it is a deep daily cycle low but good weekly 

cycles going forward into Oct.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#532 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:30 AM

agree w/you kwave, wherever and whenever we bottom it will be a fantastic buy

we got very frothy.  now this is the consequence. many miner stocks are needle point rises that are moon shots

i want to buy, but i am waiting to see what shakes out.  i have the beginning of september as the time for the trend up to assert itself

1954 was the start of this higher cycle . the last cycle ended @1933 so we are in no mans land. i wait for clarification. 

i raised 5% and that is about where i sit

i want to see what patterns develop . what happens around support and resistance.  today is the 1st decisive day down.  lets see what happens

dharma

i think a banking crises is not that far away

Edited by dharma, 11 August 2020 - 11:31 AM.

#533 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:59 AM

Dharma, good morning. Do you have a particular link or suggestion for reading about an upcoming bank crisis?

#534 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:19 PM

Dharma, good morning. Do you have a particular link or suggestion for reading about an upcoming bank crisis?

did you see my questions to you ?

it just seems to me that w/mortgage foregiveness for 3 months, and now more

cc debt forgiveness. folks cannot catch up to their lives. their debt is not payable.

plus all the commercial real estate problems

banks are hurting.

alasdair macleod has been writing many pieces on it. also on youtube

dharma

#535 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:35 PM

26 bagged and tagged on SI Futs....now we see about a decent bounce, or if it gets real ugly and goes straight on to 24.

Guessing a bounce from here for a bit at least.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#536 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:40 PM

You gotta luv the 3Xers.

USLVF, after going up over 12X from the bottom in March at the top yesterday, just dropped 35% from there in 1 day, erasing 4 of those up Xs in a hurry...laugh.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#537 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:59 PM

26 bagged and tagged on SI Futs....now we see about a decent bounce, or if it gets real ugly and goes straight on to 24.

Guessing a bounce from here for a bit at least.

Guess not....

knew this was coming eventually...just way too much too fast...

#538 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 01:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900  looks like the juniors are ready to appreciate1

dharma

yeah that is why I aksed about when it is time to buy trash...

Nope,  looks like GLD is on it's way to Avi Gilburt's levels of either low 160's or the 140's channels as seen on this chart, Eric Hadik is looking for Nov. low although he thought it would go up into Sept but I'm sure not now, dust or jdst is the place to be now... 

Edited by Russ, 11 August 2020 - 01:32 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#539 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 01:39 PM

Im in for about 1/4 of my short position 29.63 SI 2081.4GC.

Im happy if I get no more position - Im uncomfortable to be honest.  Its possible one massive squeeze left into europe open or US open.

zorro.gif

Added 10% more on the employment data spike.  Thats it for me.  35% short.  Not gonna add anymore.  Be back on the bullside soon enough.  See you then.yes.gif

Much faster than I was expecting....

Covered for 150 GC points and over 4 bucks on SI.   Going to take a day off and recalibrate.  See you then.

#540 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 03:08 PM

this market is extremely volatile . not for the faint of heart  up big over the last months and gives a chunk of it back in 1 day . this

correction has announced its presence. i look for it to last into  sept. then the next leg up begins. i read everyone , and then i process it , and then come to my own conclusions. many juniors went straight up in a parabolic rise. there are weak holders in these issues

they will cough up shares. i am on the buy , but waiting for levels that make sense. 1933 is the end of this price cycle 1913 , and 1893 are support.   gold , i believe has done the bulk of its correction . junior miners that went parabolic will have more work to do 

the majors are going to report stellar earnings so they will get support

dharma