• 660 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:39 AM

dougie, what's your count.  You only ask others wo providing any of your input

#72 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:16 AM

SLV still looking good after a little shake n bake on the open...

Just bout time to fire up thrusters I would think if they are going to do it...

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#73 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:20 AM

PL still lagging badly....

But a move back over 845 again would likely start the cascade of time frames turn back to the upside.

But until it actually does that, caution still warranted....

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#74 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:25 AM

PL 60 min... where the importance of that 845 pivot is readily apparent.

Bulls have to hope the attempted tun in the longer 2 hour will eventually overpower the resistance on the 1 hour.

How it breaks out of the Jaws of the Alligator here could be very important to swing term and perhaps longer...

pl.png

#75 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:34 AM

Hopefully...the backtest of the now just starting to rollover 15 min 900 will mark the end of Gold/Silver ratio near the 100 level....

Back above that pivot now would likely be cause for concern on Silver.

gs.png

Edited by K Wave, 02 July 2020 - 09:35 AM.

#76 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,955 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:47 AM

another buy the early dip session so fat and IMO continuingBULL mkt action, GDXJ at this time blowing thru 50 and a big key for me in miner/gold ratio charts  look launchy to me, no hand wringing here, long and strong but always vigilant but IMO looks muy bueno hereyes.gif

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:52 AM

i dont know if anyone is connecting the dots.  the communist takeover of hong kong is huge. its going to have huge 

repercussions, hong kong real estate is some of the most expensive in the world . business is going to be brought to a standstill 

hsbc has a big face in hong kong.  real estate values  are going to plummet . the Brits are thinking of ways to expedite hong kong 

residents citizenship. another slap at the dying eu. gold buying is going to escalate. the mao revolution killed 30-40 million , then the cultural revolution killed another 10 million . the leaders of the revolution in hong kong have disbanded and fled. gold buying as a result of banks running into trouble as a result of hong kong takeover is going to take center 

stage. hong kong has been a center for trade for decades and centuries.  

i titled this thread 3of 3 i am serious . we are there now.  as i said yesterday gdxj was 100 points higher in 11 when gold was at these levels . miners are still blood in the streets.  hello

dharma

ps saw trump on cnbs this morning . yes there will be periods where the economy comes back but the lows will be lower.  a top in the broad market in 21

#78 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:46 AM

nice little bull flag on SLV this AM...

hopefully just about to launch....

#79 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:56 AM

PL could come down to who wins the jaws of the alligator battle on 5 min chart now...

bulls have the advantage at this point...coming into a rising 900

pl.png

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:20 AM

kwave, dont know if you saw the pm i sent u.

i am starting a position in aagff , i know nothing its your money do your own due diligence ,  i just think silver is way under valued and they are a pure small silver play . miners are severely undervalued  as i believe silver and platinum are too. 

i am looking @ starting a position in the diamond miners i mentioned , and then  waiting to see if i am out there alone or if there is interest in diamonds i am still waiting on dba and collecting premiums on options while i wait

dharma

when corona appeared in wuhan few saw the repercussions of the virus   i believe the effect on hong kong will

have big consequences. on the banks . and it will be huge for china as hong kong was their bridge to the world 

Edited by dharma, 02 July 2020 - 11:28 AM.