3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#931 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:37 AM

Hopefully, today is launch day out of the consolidation....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#932 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:17 AM

I will probably be wrong, but will sell and take profits around 10 am, little before or after. I used to watch market all day, used trailing stops, volatility stops etc. I am doing better with KISS.

#933 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 08:32 AM

my calendar says Sep 15 & 16 as Gold seasonal buy.

#934 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:06 AM

GC coming down to back test the key 1960 level...now we see if bulls have what it takes or not....

Back below 1950 again would likely men they do not....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#935 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:08 AM

the pop and drop over SLV 5 min 900 potentially disturbing....definitely do not want to see under 25 again....

#936 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:10 AM

they dragging this out for maximum suspenselaugh.png

#937 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:13 AM

if bulls do fail, those huge air gaps below on SLV still a bit worrisome short term....

hopefully we finally get a real indication today...

#938 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:15 AM

another move over 25.40 on SLV and bulls most likely in the clear.

#939 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:23 AM

183 holding so far on GLD.

If bears do reclaim that level, would be first real warning sign something wrong will bull scenario here short term.

Below 182, and could possibly get ugly....

This could very well be the last little shakeout, but time to crank down stops if a swing trader.

#940 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:23 AM

miners lead

so far w/the brush back in the metals the miners are remaining quite firm/gaining strength.   well this is a new look /gold /silver down

miners gaining strength. i will sit and watch. some majors made new highs yesterday.  a tell

concerned but not tempted to do a thing. i am and have been all in . moved some jello around the plate for some higher beta stocks

dharma

want to see closes above 1954 to keep in this higher price cycle