3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#981 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:02 AM

Gold/Silver ratio has lost all downside momo, and could possibly see a big rebound wave

That is why I think Silver may be more vulnerable to a sharper correction than Gold, should it occur.

gs.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#982 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:06 AM

GC...rutro....time really running out now....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#983 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:09 AM

SLV going to gap well below 25....

Last time in the Danger Zone, Maverick and Goose survived unscathed...this time may be different....

#984 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:14 AM

GC...rutro....time really running out now....

Could still be wave E in GDX/GDXJ/SILJ but HUI and XAU with recent rally taking 0ut what "was" the wave "B" highs - not as much stuff is in sync, I was totally out and bot about a 20% position late yesterday, might add today but gonna see how it opens. I mentioned early this week that GDXJ "could" see  gap fill near 58.50 and that could be a wave "e" target. we see

Senor

#985 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:21 AM

Gold/Silver ratio has lost all downside momo, and could possibly see a big rebound wave

That is why I think Silver may be more vulnerable to a sharper correction than Gold, should it occur.

And just like that, GS ratio gets a huge pop upwards..if it sticks, the rebound likely underway...

Edited by K Wave, 17 September 2020 - 08:21 AM.

#986 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:39 AM

Action in the Yen, US Treasury Bonds, and Stocks verses Gold have me even more bullish on the PM space, FWIW

#987 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:53 AM

GC coming up for back test of 1945...may be about to get some further clues....

#988 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:22 AM

And just like that, GS ratio gets a huge pop upwards..if it sticks, the rebound likely underway...

And it reverses...the plot thickens....bulls may save this yet....

#989 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:24 AM

Bulls need reclaim footing above 25 on SLV...

if this thrust up fails to hold that level, then that is when most dangerous time would come....

#990 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:48 AM

down less than .5%  after yesterdays gains another yawn.

bulls try to take as few riders as possible.   so they get folks to chase

the action is definitely interesting.  i have moved into a speculative area of the market . gold in the ground in this area is still being 

valued at less than 100 an oz.which says to me price has little to no real speculation.  sure alot of things have to go right for a junior to become a producer.  that is what is so intriguing for me w/novo. hennigh was on jay taylor yesterday and he said 1st quarter of 21 novo will be producing . also artemis resources,yes i dig into the company to see what is there, had held a sizeable position in novo, subsequently, as of a few days ago had sold the 1,64 million shares of novo  to have money for their own drilling program . novo is cashed up i only buy juniors that are cashed up. if not they come to market and dilute the shares. w/the mill in place and the mill is situated near beatons creek. which is the next target for development for novo.  i am not a geologist,  but from the reports it seems beatons creek will provide novo w/a low cost of production as will the millennium projects. so, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. i appreciate hennigh straight forward style.. yes it is my largest position

if you listened to lassonde. he said that 10million oz projects (paraphrasing) will produce bidding wars . well chpgf is 30-40million ozs of gold and substantial silver.  this will be a multiple bagger  . rifel didnt sell @20 last time. he is not going to sell at 20 this time . its a vast low grade project , which is very profitable @2k gold . @higher prices the majors will come calling. rifel has been down this road before,l i have watched him.  he doesnt spend money  the pea is in place.so now , we wait. sprott came calling w/cash in hand and rifel told him we dont need your money!

these are my 2 largest holdings. i have a stable of these some are up 500 % yes i got in early.  back to research

dharma