• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:11 AM

5 or six months????      hahahahahaha   trump by a landslide

Cheif, the election is more than 4 months away. So 5 months sounds about right.

2 u maybe    u look at the election......u shud pay more attention to the market

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:12 AM

Look at that bullishness, its easy being a bull of course yes.gif  which I love to see lol!!  I prefer being neither mind you and just and trade the market!

so u long?

#13 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:15 AM

Sooner than most think

Considering the age of many of the posters here sooner needs to be in this year.

We just did the first V in a W, so I don't think it will happen this year.

n ur the expurt   ....-g-......one things for sure......u have no respect for your elders......hows ur daddy handllng that?

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:54 AM

Look at that bullishness, its easy being a bull of course yes.gif  which I love to see lol!!  I prefer being neither mind you and just and trade the market!

so u long?

As I've said, I'm never long or short I sell option premiums on both sides so I'm neutral unless things get to extremes.  I was long the past two days and now on shorts, always depending on when my profit stops get hit.  Tell me why you think Trump is going to win by a landslide, its not looking that way right now?

#15 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:40 AM

Ive heard something like 70 percent of those voting for Biden are actually voting against trump. They would vote for the tooth fairy if they could. That Sentiment has rarely ever won an election.

Edited by LMF, 01 July 2020 - 10:41 AM.

#16 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:45 AM

5 minute MA cross buy signal coming before the close today on TQQQ. Probably after the Fed minutes if they come out. They should run it down into the cross at some point to get inventory, or into the jobs report tomorrow morning.

Lee

Edited by LMF, 01 July 2020 - 10:46 AM.

#17 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:21 AM

2 u maybe    u look at the election......u shud pay more attention to the market

The market is obviously dancing to the tune of covid-19 and economic news.

It jumps with good news and tanks with bad news. I think this volatility is going to continue through election day.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#18 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:29 AM

So you mean more covid cases and  more closures is good news for the market, that is true what do you need real earnings for anyhow lol! 

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:03 PM

SPX hourly momo starting to breakout above old swing highs.

Hourly 900 is getting really close to turning back upwards, as the higher prices from Feb start to drop off...

If it turns back up before bears can take it out, then likely going back up to the highs at least...

Again, that yellow line is super key going forward, and thus far, bears have not been able to reclaim it, other than a brief penetration.

spx.png

Edited by K Wave, 01 July 2020 - 12:04 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:15 PM

So you mean more covid cases and  more closures is good news for the market, that is true what do you need real earnings for anyhow lol! 

What the market is likely telling us is the Covid ramp-up in a few states is not anything serious to worry about.

The market started selling off in Mid Feb....long before cases started ramping up in Mid-March. It detected that episode as something to worry about as it was developing.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy