da_cheif

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:30 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why Tesla is so popular I don't really like the looks of them.  My friend bought one and he said it was the only in town with certain things but to me it looked like all the others lol!!  

Same here. Some of my friends are crazy in love with their Teslas. I test-drove Teslas and sat in Teslas and found no enjoyment to my dismay.

I would rather have a smooth ride, comfortable seats and interior design. And I much rather have rev-ving sounds to cover up that sound electric motors make.

Their paint quality needs work.

I do like some of their high-tech features, but comfort and aesthetics is much higher on my list.

i agree thats why i love my 6 on the floor z.......u drive it      .....    ucan see why i love loud cars  https://www.facebook.com/wolanchuk

https://www.facebook...t=pob.664622028

Edited by da_cheif, 02 July 2020 - 02:32 PM.

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 04:08 PM

you look like a guy in his early 70.......age is not what is written on paper because age is biologic. One has a faster clock while another one has a slower clock. Professional soccer players are phisically fully developed at 18-20. At 70 they look like 90.  

Me at age 79 and my daughter from last years cruise, the 4-5 times weekly treadmill keeps me alive & well.

Molly-Me.jpg

Edited by pdx5, 02 July 2020 - 04:11 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:32 PM

you look like a guy in his early 70.......age is not what is written on paper because age is biologic. One has a faster clock while another one has a slower clock. Professional soccer players are phisically fully developed at 18-20. At 70 they look like 90.  

Me at age 79 and my daughter from last years cruise, the 4-5 times weekly treadmill keeps me alive & well.

Molly-Me.jpg

#24 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:18 AM

Molly-Me.jpg

you guys look all ok.......if tennis doesn' t break me, I would like to be as ok as you are at your age   

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#25 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:11 AM

when I find the time, I want to get my place in the national ranking of tennis......given current classification system I should rank around 3.1 which is pretty good when you play vs guys who are 20. Hope that thing doesn' t break my right shoulder......if so I will have to learn to play with the left hand which should not be so difficult as when I started to write I was left handed...then corrected to right hand. If I get my right shoulder broken I will be phisically in troubles going forwards. 

Have a nice trading day all....... 

#26 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 02:54 PM

you guys look all ok.......if tennis doesn' t break me, I would like to be as ok as you are at your age   

If you want to look OK at age 80, follow these simple rules:

1. Keep active, do some simple exercise for 150 minutes spread over a week.

2. stay away from too many starchy and sugary foods,

eat more meat and vegetables, nuts, beans, berries, grapes, mangoes, avocado's, dried apricots, prunes.

3. do not smoke

4. sleep 7-7.5 hours every day, not less, not more.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#27 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:57 PM

If you want to look OK at age 80, follow these simple rules:

1. Keep active, do some simple exercise for 150 minutes spread over a week.

2. stay away from too many starchy and sugary foods,

eat more meat and vegetables, nuts, beans, berries, grapes, mangoes, avocado's, dried apricots, prunes.

3. do not smoke

4. sleep 7-7.5 hours every day, not less, not more.

there's a fifth rule.....

try to have good genes that makes you look younger.............luckily I think I have those genes in large amount. Now I say luckily, but when I was 20, apart my good looking face and eyes, I hadn' t the structured body of those who where completely phisically developed. For sure it was not an advantage when competing for the girls, but later on I recovered under the phisical point of view and everyting was ok. Just to say that looking younger is not always an advantage. It is when you get older. But to tell the truth you get old when you start to think as an old man.....I know guys who are old, but don' t think they are and they live 100% as it should be also if you are 80     

That said, are you ready for next week ? Here in old Europe, we should start the trip to a secondary top around late August I think.     

Edited by andr99, 03 July 2020 - 04:05 PM.

#28 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:43 PM

" But to tell the truth you get old when you start to think as an old man"

Well said, I will drink to that! clapping.gif 

#29 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:52 AM

there's also a sixth rule to observe to remain young....

avoiding the wrong side in trading...............because every wrong position corresponds to three more years to bring on the shoulders.......LOL

Also seeing a big gain cancelled because of a bat eater........is not good for the ageing process........and that happened to me a few months ago. Waiting for the central banks until I understood they would have acted a lot lower......   

#30 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:08 PM

me and my friend  

http://wolanchuk.com...cs/IMG_0463.JPGIMG_0463.JPG