Another top

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:11 PM

All this rally was for nothing, another 2 weeks correction. 

https://invst.ly/rbux7

topping process.

Your slogan on the bottom contradicts,  if you are faking being honest then you are not honest!

What slogan ... I think you confuse me with someone else.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#12 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:23 PM

Hurst trough window next week, then on to new highs in August.

Might be just a bump in the road.

#13 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 04:23 AM

Hurst trough window next week, then on to new highs in August.

Might be just a bump in the road.

Any specific day or just the week in general?

#14 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:31 AM

https://invst.ly/rc81y

#15 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:44 AM

https://invst.ly/rc86e

Edited by CLK, 04 July 2020 - 08:47 AM.

#16 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 10:37 AM

Expecting a big rally into the next FOMC meeting July 30th, as usual.

Edited by CLK, 04 July 2020 - 10:38 AM.

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:59 AM

Shanghai Composite Index ($CHSC) took out the mid January 2020 high last night and closed at 3152, so the downtrend line from Jan 2018 at 3600 peak, and when the Trade War stuff started, has been broken to the upside this week.

I have had my eye on that one as well...may be just about time to get very bullish on China

Looks like it has just started to emerge from a long base building process on weekly chart.

sh.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#18 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:45 PM

Shanghai Composite Index ($CHSC) took out the mid January 2020 high last night and closed at 3152, so the downtrend line from Jan 2018 at 3600 peak, and when the Trade War stuff started, has been broken to the upside this week.

Thanks again, Darris, for posting useful stuff. Some posters flood the site with personal trades executed every few minutes.

How is that useful to others? 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#19 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:08 AM

Very useful, and rare.

This is a traders' board that gives a platform to people from the whole spectrum to post their questions, opinions and voice their hopes ad fears.

The posters who are experienced and willing to share their very short term trades are few in between.

To be able to observe the thinking of people who are at the top of the food chain is valuable because the decisions they share and their occasional

predictions give clues to the tone of the market. These are people who dance on the edge and sense danger or opportunity first.

The other thing is that to be a successful trader (not necessarily investor) one has to focus on what is and not what it could or should be in the not to distant or distant future..

These traders have that, they are successful on most days and probably every month. 

I have met very few traders like that and even fewer that would make the effort to share.

There is so much information, good technology and educational material out there that theoretically everyone could become a successful trader (that's also the underlying script of all the get rich quick offerings)

but at the end not available funds, available time, comprehensive knowledge of everything about trading but the ability to pull the trigger when needed is one of the traits that makes a good trader.

Needless to say, people sharing thoughtful precise analysis are very very, most important. Thank you Darris and others!

We are at the races, some people are in the fast lane, some in the slower lanes and others in the background and most in the bleachers. That makes a community.

Cheers

F&D

Edited by flyers&divers, 05 July 2020 - 08:10 AM.

"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#20 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:29 AM

Just because day traders are getting trades right, doesn't mean they are exceptional on the intermediate term trend.