40K and 65K Dow still targets

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 06:00 PM

Look at the top left corner of this image. Also note the lack of "Panic Cycle" for 2020.

Crude_Oil_Array.png

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 06:02 PM

Does anybody here find it odd that his "AI computer" runs on a DOS emulator?

Haha I thought I was the only one using DosBox for my dBase-5 DOS based software.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 06:35 PM

If the 2032 date was in the chart from a long time ago, I can't understand why he said if the

economy doesn't open by a certain date, then no more bull market into 2032? That sounds

like micromanagement to me, and the chart serves no purpose.

Edited by CLK, 09 July 2020 - 06:39 PM.

#24 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 06:49 PM

If the 2032 date was in the chart from a long time ago, I can't understand why he said if the

economy doesn't open by a certain date, then no more bull market into 2032? That sounds

like micromanagement to me, and the chart serves no purpose.

The cycle is the cycle it does not really matter what Armstrong's emotions at the moment are, he stated since he said that that 65k on the Dow is still coming by 2032.95. So he is not perfect, is anybody?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#25 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 06:56 PM

Nobody's perfect, but he sells his services claiming they're "never wrong." That's fraud, and it's easily demonstrated.

#26 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 06:58 PM

Nobody's perfect, but he sells his services claiming they're "never wrong." That's fraud, and it's easily demonstrated.

no kidding eh......

#27 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 08:07 PM

no kidding eh......

...swoon.gif

Edited by Dex, 09 July 2020 - 08:09 PM.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#28 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:13 PM

Where has he stated they are never wrong?  That is a ridiculous statement, he obviously knows not all his predictions have been  totally correct. In about 2012 he said Gold was going down to 1100 or 1200 ( I don't remember exactly but it was down there in that area) , it then went as low as 1050 and after that he said it was going to break below 1000 which it obviously did not, it in the public record and he knows that.  I attended his World outlook conference in 1997 and he predicted oil would go down to 10 dollars and then go up to minimum 65 a barrel and when that started to happen he increased the number to about 100 dollars. Overall that was a very good forecast which the general public did not have access to if they did not pay for it.  Below is the forecast slide from Armstrong's early 1998 World Outlook Conference which was pretty amazing. For the record, 2015.75 date in Armstrong's forecast was for the start of the 'big bang' debt crisis and that the Euro would start to decline between 2011 and 2015 which is now ongoing and my own work is showing the Euro will form a big low in late 2022. https://www.armstron...egorized/20305/1998-Forecast.jpg

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#29 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:53 PM

"The world economy is facing a tsunami of bad debt that is bringing about an economic recession/depression into 2022.".... Martin Armstrong

Here is my own chart with my oscillator that predicted the SPX low last  spring, it is now projecting the EURO will form a big low in late 2022 so is in agreement that a big slump coming, if Europe is in the dumps it will affect everywhere, but MA also thinks capital from this crisis will continue to flood into the US dollar and American stock markets so that could keep things pumped up over here.   

Edited by Russ, 09 July 2020 - 11:55 PM.

#30 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:51 AM

2032 is likely the bottom. We're probably in 10-year down economic, stock market cycle now.