Hey KWave...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:26 PM

did you notice the dow marked the bottom and started rising exactly when I said it would.......you said I could be right. It was an easy call......stock market is not always so easy  

Edited by andr99, 13 July 2020 - 01:27 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:53 PM

good call andr99!

But I am not smart like kwave, so you need his/her confirmation LOL.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 02:06 PM

good call andr99!

But I am not smart like kwave, so you need his/her confirmation LOL.

in real time he said I could be right......now that ''could be'' has been confirmed imo. And it's not a ''she'', it's for sure a ''he'', the way he writes is the way of males. Analytical, detailed etc.etc. 99.99999.....periodic % a male. There are a lot of things you can catch of a personality from what one writes. 

Edited by andr99, 13 July 2020 - 02:06 PM.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 02:18 PM

......look at my avatar, it's a Lombard helm  (although it's still debated if it might have been copied from the way the Avars used to create theirs). That says something. Could you imagine a girl posting an avatar that is a war symbol ? A war symbol that reflects my personality which is not that ''pacific''....although rational. You know in italy the ''pacific ones'' are used to be fooled by a bunch of parasites and charlatans living on their shoulders. I' m not that kind who accepts that.     

Edited by andr99, 13 July 2020 - 02:22 PM.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 02:36 PM

my avatar is also a sign of how much I love my own land and people as Lombard is an adjective to call the North of italy. That helm to me is like a flag, the flag of my own people. You see, nothing that one posts is by chance......there's always a reason behind. 

Edited by andr99, 13 July 2020 - 02:39 PM.

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 02:46 PM

kwave posted on another thread...about you I am guessing, 

"And Kudos to our friend from Italy absolutely nailing the low call as Dow back tagged the hourly 900 last week."

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 03:00 PM

kwave posted on another thread...about you I am guessing, 

"And Kudos to our friend from Italy absolutely nailing the low call as Dow back tagged the hourly 900 last week."

thank you....

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 03:24 PM

ugly bar......but the trend to me is .......up. possibly just a re-test of a broken resistance, now support

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:30 PM

ugly bar......but the trend to me is .......up. possibly just a re-test of a broken resistance, now support

It's a double top on the Dow after refusing to close the gap, it's going down just like Nasdaq into Mid August. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/