Reason market up today

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:36 AM

Vaccination trials company Moderno has good trials effective.

Although Fauci says vaccination will be  only 50-70% effective. 

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:51 AM

Vaccination trials company Moderno has good trials effective.

Although Fauci says vaccination will be  only 50-70% effective. 

and u believe thats the reason......???      being long in anticipation   of todays event would be the sign of great TA induced foresite   wudnt u think?    and u believe what foul cheese says?  -g-

#3 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:28 AM

vrius vaccination comment was mentioned on CNBC -so just mentioning what I heard

Fauci advised 6 presidents and all polls now show 67% of public have confidence in what he says

as far as TA  was active in MTA for many many years, one event does not make TA

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:31 AM

vrius vaccination comment was mentioned on CNBC -so just mentioning what I heard

Fauci advised 6 presidents and all polls now show 67% of public have confidence in what he says

as far as TA  was active in MTA for many many years, one event does not make TA

ya foul cheese advised obumo during swine flu .....no masks....no lockdowns ....no vaccine   until.....everybodys fav  trump showed up....lmao    "all polls have 67% confidence"    sez who?    the same ones that had billary a  lock??    cmon eh  675 ono

Edited by da_cheif, 15 July 2020 - 07:34 AM.

#5 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:33 AM

for those who do not know MTA is the group which nearly all TA  professional people belong to-Market Technician Association

#6 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:40 AM

GS beat numbers another reason---many reasons ---what is the TA reason I am curious

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:00 AM

GS beat numbers another reason---many reasons ---what is the TA reason I am curious

ewave analysis  clx analysis   .....cycle analysis...sentiment analysis.. etc etc.....the language of the market  is a complicated affair for the unwashed .....if you are not fluent in russian dont go on a trip there unless u take someone along who understands the language  and without credentials u would never hire anybody

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:02 AM

for those who do not know MTA is the group which nearly all TA  professional people belong to-Market Technician Association

mta   lol.....professionals ....what does  that mean.....do any of them time the market successfullyf?????   not

Edited by da_cheif, 15 July 2020 - 08:04 AM.

#9 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:08 AM

bunch of bums- I agree with all you say

you are very smart ---- I will follow you

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:16 AM

LOL I needed a good laugh this morning...thank you guys for a spirited dialog. Keep it civil as always.

And why is the good doctor, who said he absolutely loves Hillary and all her people, his comment not mine, is so concerned about covid-19 which has killed fewer healthy people under age 60 than swine flu, bird flu, H1N1, Sars, Ebola,  etc? By now it is clear Old and sick people should be quarantined and protected, and let the others go back to work and acquire herd immunity.

As for 67% people believing Fauci, when 98.5% of media is pushing the narrative in his direction what should one expect the unwashed masses to think?

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule