• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 10:57 AM

I'm seeing amazing parallels to Feb 12th for today! It looks like it is pointing to a MAJOR top on the 17/18th of AUGUST NEW MOON and a minor low on the 14th, which is also a Gann square date like July 24 and astro low. Today/Wednesday is an astro top on the SPX. Major Bradley for the 19th.

I believe we are at the bottom of the 9th inning. Caveat Emptor, Don!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 01:06 PM

blu.....last time the major top you called, lasted one day, I' m not able to imagine how long it would have lasted if it was a minor top. In my opinion you have a bearish bias while the central banks are pumpimg like hell. Next pause in the uptrend should be around the end of august. But every opinion is respectable....  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 02:33 PM

Good odds this is the setup to get the VIX down to the 18.21 gap. Theres no way that gap survives. Bear meat to be consumed.

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 03:51 PM

Oops shoulda stuck to the original call, still thinking new highs now?

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 09:08 AM

Still think there will be new highs by Monday next week.  I warned that the generals were not leading the troops yesterday for subs. There was an astro top due Yesterday and a Hurst/Gann low.  Another minor low due Friday. My subs got short via DUST late last week.  I am bullish on the PM's especially Thurs/Thurs

Blessings,

blu

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 08:38 PM

I'm seeing amazing parallels to Feb 12th for today! It looks like it is pointing to a MAJOR top on the 17/18th of AUGUST NEW MOON and a minor low on the 14th, which is also a Gann square date like July 24 and astro low. Today/Wednesday is an astro top on the SPX. Major Bradley for the 19th.

I believe we are at the bottom of the 9th inning. Caveat Emptor, Don!

when u get some credentials of your expertise  then you can talk to me ...till then      .....watch and learn

#7 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:17 PM

snort, that's another technical term

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:58 AM

LOL!!! I think Don is stuck in bull mode. Easy to be right since most of the time the stock market is in bull mode.

I'm still looking for a top early next week, could be as late a Tuesday/Wednesday, but a top of note nonetheless.

Blessings,

blu

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 11:27 AM

LOL!!! I think Don is stuck in bull mode. Easy to be right since most of the time the stock market is in bull mode.

I'm still looking for a top early next week, could be as late a Tuesday/Wednesday, but a top of note nonetheless.

im not stuck...u r   6750n0    and by the way    hiccups are tradeable sometimes ....thats why timer digest has me timer of the year 17 times

https://www.siliconi...h higher prices

https://www.siliconi...htxt=hedges out

SNORT

Edited by da_cheif, 14 August 2020 - 11:29 AM.

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:34 PM

im not stuck...u r   6750n0    and by the way    hiccups are tradeable sometimes ....thats why timer digest has me timer of the year 17 times

https://www.siliconi...h higher prices

https://www.siliconi...htxt=hedges out

SNORT

Do you call a 35% drop a hiccup?

Blessings,

blu