correction over

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Sigador de los Lideres

Sigador de los Lideres

• Traders-Talk User
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 02:53 PM

Trannies had just a bit more left in the tank than I thought yesterday...but now starting to look like they may have finally given up.

Could now see viciously sharp correction there similar to tech.....

Haven't posted here for some time, and I probably have a longer perspective than many, but I was just looking at IYT on an ~hourly chart and thinking there is a good pullback buy opportunity developing. That' what makes a market, I guess.

#12 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 03:54 PM

New 52 week highs minus lows were really strong this week.  RSP up on the week as well.  Strong start out of the gate for next week.

#13 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:34 PM

In addition to the massive TQQQ new share accumulation the last 14 days, near 6.6 Billion, the COT report for Sept 15th shows the Commercials are LONG ~56K contracts of the NQ mini which was close to 13 Billion this past Tuesday (16% of OI), and the non-commercial speculators are net short ~81K contracts for about 18.5 billion.  Commercials flipped from minus 4K contracts to positive 56K, and non-Commecials added 62K short.  Open interest for the contract increased 100K from ~250K to 350K.

#14 Sigador de los Lideres

Sigador de los Lideres

• Traders-Talk User
  • 218 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:32 AM

RSP up on the week as well.

Interesting to see someone else using the equal weight funds as a proxy for sector breadth (I assume that's what you're doing).redbull.gif

#15 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:06 AM

sell rosh worked well

best,
klh