Photo

the main skill you need if you want to trade....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 03:55 PM

the stock markets is based on a simple thing........don' t look at the surface and focus on what is below it. I was thinking about that a few hours ago while doing at the same time some technical drawings and listening in low volume mode, a bit of music from youtube. At some point, I got to hear a very famous song, at least here in europe.........this one

most people I know think it's a song about religion......but it's not....religion has nothing to do with it, it's just allegoric, it's a love song

Stock markets at the same way tend to fool a lot of people. Because a lot of people just look at the surface. They don' t have the skill to go below and understand that the surface is what the big hands want to make you see. And the big hands are always rights........          

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 04:09 PM

being a contrarian...pays off 

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 01:17 AM

big hands are illusionists......they make you see what they want you to see. So when they depict a doom and gloom scenario you shoud consider it's time to buy. When they say the bounce is over and they have newspapers and tvs to make sure the message reaches the little hands, it means the bounce will go on and it won' t be a bounce, but a new bullish trend. What we are experiencing now, imo.    

Edited by andr99, 21 September 2020 - 01:18 AM.