• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:53 AM

TSLA getting hammered

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:55 AM

AAPL continues to struggle at the key 110 level...likely important decision about to be made there...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:00 AM

Sentiment is a funny think, despite being in a downtrend and making lower lows and lower highs.

managed to catch the SP updraft in the ES 3316 area premarket.

break of 3300 cash is a major loss for the bulls, and am expecting a retest.

Sell Sell Sell! Especially the rallies

ps. No 3300 retests suggests a trend day down with acceleration after weekly payrolls tomorrow 

Edited by salam, 23 September 2020 - 11:02 AM.

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:05 AM

and...yet again...NAZ breadth into stinky land....as summations continue to implode....

bulls had better hope and pray they do not lose 11K.....

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:10 AM

Watching SOX off this pivot just set...if it can now go take out 2180 would be first real sign bulls want the ball back.

If that pivot just set goes bye bye, then could be about to get ugly...hopefully wont have to wait a whole lot longer for this to resolve now into something more than quick ping pong moves...

#26 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:10 AM

https://www.washingt...tdown-stimulus/

#27 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:25 AM

Closed ES short for 40 quick points

long SPX 3184. Beer money day trade. 5 point stop 

im heavily long the Vix via ETFs 

Edited by salam, 23 September 2020 - 11:32 AM.

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:45 AM

bulls still holding the line where expected.....

SOX pivots now look to be 2160 and 2180...who ever wins that battle may take the ball for a bit.....

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:55 AM

MSFT...it has been an extremely long time now since last 900 day MA touch...

Failure to hold the recent pivot lows could have intermediate term catastrophic results as momo  has completely disintegrated already just on the first drop from the divergent high....

msft1.png[

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:01 PM

1 min NDX still in bull mode at this juncture..back above 11080 and things may start to lean a bit more bullish....

ndx.png