Fearless Forecast

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 10:56 AM

Most here are smarter and better forecasters and traders than me. with stocks and everythibng else..

My Fearless Forecast for today, is as follows:

The French Open Tennis Tournament starts today.

MY forcast for winners of whole tournamment and champs are as follows:

Mens   Djokovic

Women's  Halep

I have no money on this.

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:33 AM

In the meanwhile Sinner has sent out Goffin at the first round.........go Jannik.....from Sud Tyrol.........100 Km North of where I am. 

I hope Medvedev wins, I' m a supporter of the guy........a supporter with another broken muscle (yesterday on court) and another one month's stop. 

Edited by andr99, 27 September 2020 - 11:42 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 12:21 PM

Hmmmm not sure about womens but want Nadal to continue his record there!!  Love that there are so many tennis players on here, anyone ever here of Padel, great sport being a cross between tennis, squash and raquetball but not noisy like pickleball!! 

#4 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 12:55 PM

I have heard of Padel but know nothingh about it. Platform tennis, and Piclkle Ball which is biggg now.

I like  Medvedev, as well as many others. He is not that great on clay.

Besides watching tennis on ESPN, we have subscribed to the Tennis Channel since it started, and now Tennis Channel Plus, so with  Roku streaming we have always been able to watch which ever main or side coutrts we want.  So wre watch our favorites.

We attended  US Open Tennis Tournament  from 1970 to 2017---also  quallifiers every year.

My wife plays more than me now and knows most of major players in world, much better than me.

I started her playing in 1968.  

Tennis has been a large portion of our  lives, playing, friends, watching, and discussing.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:22 PM

I was on clay yesterday for my usual week end match.....it ended badly with another injury at a leg muscle, but I received the congratulations of a couple of old tennis player who stepped by and said to me ''congratulations....it's clearly visible you know how to play''.....and to my opponent.....''what a master you found''.............guys these are the satisfactions......(LOL) .........really I don' t care much about. What really matters to me is being able to do anything I want with the ball playing at the highest speed I can. I feel like Tyson when I hit so hard......that's what excites me and only tennis gives me that. 

#6 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:28 PM

We all feel like Tyson, when "IN the Zone".

#7 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:32 PM

I had a feeling you are in Europe, then checked profile andwas right.

#8 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:38 PM

Hmmmm not sure about womens but want Nadal to continue his record there!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He complianed yesterday that the balls being used in this tournhament too heavy.

He compained to reporter who asked if getting married this year affected his game.

He angrily said why should it, had been with her 14 years before getting married.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:58 PM

Medvedev is the one I support because the guy looks smart besides an emergent talent........obviously on clay Nadal remains the favourite

#10 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 02:01 PM

Nadal is the King of Clay, and has won many hard court tournaments.

I find him most impressive running balls down, when I have seen him on TV, but especuially the several times I saw him in person.

Even watching him practice is very entertaining.