EOQWD

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,942 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 06:32 PM

It looks that NYMO will close the day in positive territory, and other internals related data also look constructive.  Tech buying volumes picked up today - indications of FMs positioning for the new quarter

I see bears got no chance tomorrow unless the stimulus talks fall apart................

Sure, NYMO crossed the zero line into positive territory by the end of the day ...................

Edited by redfoliage2, 01 October 2020 - 06:33 PM.

#22 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,942 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 10:24 AM

Trump tested positive with COVID raised uncertainty to a new level for the market.  Now let's wait to see if he develops symptoms in the next two weeks ...................

#23 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,942 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 09:42 AM

It looks that NYMO will close the day in positive territory, and other internals related data also look constructive.  Tech buying volumes picked up today - indications of FMs positioning for the new quarter

I see bears got no chance tomorrow unless the stimulus talks fall apart................

Sure, NYMO crossed the zero line into positive territory by the end of the day ...................

Before the news that Trump tested COVID positive, the market already reversed from the multi-week correction.  The president debate and Trump virus-positive news put a consolidation on the market and in return the market sent out a confirmation message that the multi-week correction was over.  I see the market performance in the October will be the opposite as many expected ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 05 October 2020 - 09:43 AM.