Zillow: Pre-Foreclosures out the Wazoo!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 11:06 PM

I am a bit sick about Jan 2nd, 2021 and what is likely beginning that day.

HUD extends foreclosure ban protecting 8.1 million people until 2021.

I think that we "ain't seen nothing yet".

Open https://www.zillow.com/and enter your neighborhood.

Click on the red dots.

I am seeing many homes listed as "Pre-Foreclosures"

Airline workers brace for mass cuts...

About 40000 workers in the airline industry are facing layoffs on Thursday

DISNEY to layoff 28,000...

Manhattan Offices Empty...

Cold weather means new challenges for struggling restaurants...

PS: We went to Outback Steakhouse tonight and spoke to the manager about how the business was doing.

She said it's dead.

There was our group of three, another couple and a birthday group of six, and maybe a few more on the other side of the restaurant.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 30 September 2020 - 11:14 PM.

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 11:36 PM

I'm seeing a lot of pre-foreclosures also.  If the housing market gets flooded with foreclosures,

then prices on all homes will drop, I already posted about the housing bubble. I just can't see the

government offering help to homeowners much longer. And some restaurants still only allow take out,

Even if say, a buffet is open, that is taking extra risk, if someone has already had Covid and gotten

over it, who wants to catch it again and possibly have to recover again even from a mild case?

I don't think any stimulus bill passing will happen or extra economic relief until way after the elections.

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:52 AM

PS: We went to Outback Steakhouse tonight and spoke to the manager about how the business was doing.

She said it's dead.

There was our group of three, another couple and a birthday group of six, and maybe a few more on the other side of the restaurant.

I think things are a bit spotty. In my berg, which is admittedly a bit hipper than in the past, the restaurants seemed fairly busy last night. Even the bars had good numbers of folks. Al fresco dining has been a life saver for a lot of these places. That may change here as we get cooler.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 pedro

pedro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 09:45 PM

Sticking my neck out here.

Covid isn't all its cracked up to be.

The rising case numbers (but not deaths) reflect increased testing, AND at something close to a 90% false positive rate.

(see NYT article from late August examining three states cases closely ...  they are picking up dead virus particles, and perhaps not even covid 19 at that.).

Yes, its an issue for those over 70 who didn't take care of themselves.

But whether or not it was an intentional 'pandemic' virus ... a cold virus on steroids (it hasn't even been sequenced to my knowledge!) ...  it was exploited in a systematic way by some politicians and most of the media, in cahoots.     

So the economic effects ...  quite real .... are an artifact of the DECEPTION/OVERPLAY.     As are the social effects of the lockdowns, perhaps moreso.

Lets see how grave the situation is soon after Nov 3.

#5 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:08 PM

Sticking my neck out here.

Covid isn't all its cracked up to be.

The rising case numbers (but not deaths) reflect increased testing, AND at something close to a 90% false positive rate.
     (see NYT article from late August examining three states cases closely ...  they are picking up dead virus particles, and perhaps not even covid 19 at that.).

Yes, its an issue for those over 70 who didn't take care of themselves.

But whether or not it was an intentional 'pandemic' virus ... a cold virus on steroids (it hasn't even been sequenced to my knowledge!) ...  it was exploited in a systematic way by some politicians and most of the media, in cahoots.     

So the economic effects ...  quite real .... are an artifact of the DECEPTION/OVERPLAY.     As are the social effects of the lockdowns, perhaps moreso.
Lets see how grave the situation is soon after Nov 3.

Why do you think the US President use daily testing?
And why do you think he needs hospitalization only days after being tested positive?
And why did he took experimental medication far before everybody does?

Edited by risktaker, 03 October 2020 - 04:08 PM.

#6 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:10 PM

Moreover, why is everybody testing positive near him and requires quarantine?

#7 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:45 PM

Why do people say the coronavirus is just the flu... blame China for this deadly virus?

Does just the flu and deadly virus have a virtue together?