14 replies to this topic

#1 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 09:40 PM

Clem Chambers - move everything to cash - CRASH

Sep 29, 2020

Edited by tradesurfer, 06 October 2020 - 09:44 PM.

#2 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 10:04 PM

50429733061_6fd0513b94_o.jpg

#3 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 10:23 PM

Mercury Retrograde Oct 14th, 2020   https://horoscopes.a...y-calendar-2020

Mercury Retrograde Oct 16th, 1987   https://horoscopes.a...y-calendar-1987

#4 xe2dy

xe2dy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 404 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 11:58 PM

My opinion is that the people who call the market shots will not jeopardize a Trump reelection. EOM

#5 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 12:01 PM

the crash scenario is still alive... we need a HARD DOWN turn down tomorrow to get to the bottom of the bear flag

This turn I guess is the same as the turning point in 1893.   Year 2021 we will the bear take hold really bad... Real estate crash engaging now....

I see a violent spike north in the US dollar.  

Volatility is a buy now

Edited by tradesurfer, 13 October 2020 - 12:02 PM.

#6 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 12:09 PM

The democrats of course want to CRASH this market before the election, they are probably unloading now massively.

My opinion is that the people who call the market shots will not jeopardize a Trump reelection. EOM

#7 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 01:02 PM

CRASH cycle engaging ! all hands no deck !  

#8 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:30 PM

Got this email today from my Etrade

As a leading online broker, E*TRADE continuously monitors market volatility and its impact on our customers. This enables us to set margin requirements that are competitive yet reflective of current market conditions. Because the market is currently pricing in heightened uncertainty, E*TRADE will be increasing our base margin maintenance requirement (house margin requirement) from 25% to 30%, beginning Monday, October 19, 2020. Please review any current margin positions carefully with this new information in mind. Margin requirement increases may reduce your buying power and potentially generate a margin call, requiring prompt action on your part. Please note that this increase does not change our current approach of evaluating individual symbols and sectors as needed. We may increase maintenance requirements in individual securities above 30%.

#9 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:34 PM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,602 posts

Posted Today, 01:09 PM

The democrats of course want to CRASH this market before the election, they are probably unloading now massively.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and democrats creating hurricanes, tornadoes,  and fires out west, and letting gas out stinking up cities!!!

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,602 posts

Posted Today, 01:09 PM

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 09:34 AM

Got this email today from my Etrade

As a leading online broker, E*TRADE continuously monitors market volatility and its impact on our customers. This enables us to set margin requirements that are competitive yet reflective of current market conditions. Because the market is currently pricing in heightened uncertainty, E*TRADE will be increasing our base margin maintenance requirement (house margin requirement) from 25% to 30%, beginning Monday, October 19, 2020. Please review any current margin positions carefully with this new information in mind. Margin requirement increases may reduce your buying power and potentially generate a margin call, requiring prompt action on your part. Please note that this increase does not change our current approach of evaluating individual symbols and sectors as needed. We may increase maintenance requirements in individual securities above 30%.

Interactive did the same last month.