Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#301 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:06 PM

listening to cnbs you would think people bought gold because of covid. after all the proposed vaccine has knocked gold down. w/the announcement from pfizer alone gold was knocked down 100 . 

well i for one got involved in the sector for several reasons.  the most prominent is the printing of wealth. if the feds balance sheet is not enough to alarm you . then go back to sleep https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/WALCL  this is even more printing than weimar, and it is not over. in fact another round may take place next month, if not sooner

dharma 

and that chart is from the feds website! so covid or its vaccine is not a factor for me anyway! anyone influenced by covid or its vaccine?

#302 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 08:44 PM

this is looking ugly

turn should be near: end of December?

why "ugly"? Looks like more new gold/silver lows for this decline and another possible higher low in miners this morning? That smacks of what folks looking for a key bottom would want to see. Also SLV FINALLY made a new low at 20.32, silver itself not quite yet. Looks to me like silver is perhaps the "last piece" of the bottoming puzzle, looks sorta "beautiful" to me but WTFDIK? we see

Senor

gimme some more of dat ugly!yes.gif

Senor

Give me the 10 and 50DMA !

#303 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:07 AM

I am playing devil's advocate here. I expected the pigmen to pile in like they with DOW at the bottom, but, so far gold is getting rather a "cool" reception. I had originally expected the bottom at 1774, but I am wondering if there is another leg down? Also the move looks like it completed only 3 waves, but, I had seen them use this tiny leg 4 and 5 down before.

Edited by linrom1, 01 December 2020 - 12:11 AM.

#304 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:22 AM

I am playing devil's advocate here. I expected the pigmen to pile in like they with DOW at the bottom, but, so far gold is getting rather a "cool" reception. I had originally expected the bottom at 1774, but I am wondering if there is another leg down? Also the move looks like it completed only 3 waves, but, I had seen them use this tiny leg 4 and 5 down before.

ok i  will play along , where you have 1 i have A where you have C have B  and then the 5 wave C looks complete

dharma

#305 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 01:36 AM

He's Bullish with new highs into January.... 

Edited by Russ, 01 December 2020 - 01:38 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#306 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:28 AM

this is looking ugly

This is looking beautiful

Bottom is:  IN wink.png  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#307 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:56 AM

this is looking ugly

why "ugly"? Looks like more new gold/silver lows for this decline and another possible higher low in miners this morning? That smacks of what folks looking for a key bottom would want to see. Also SLV FINALLY made a new low at 20.32, silver itself not quite yet. Looks to me like silver is perhaps the "last piece" of the bottoming puzzle, looks sorta "beautiful" to me but WTFDIK? we see

Senor

gimme some more of dat ugly!yes.gif

Senor

Give me the 10 and 50DMA !

ask and U shall receive!yes.gif  Yesterday's early "ugly" turning into beauty, and da beat goes on

Senor

#308 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:15 AM

Double bottom on Silver with divergent momentum on top indicator... 

Edited by Russ, 01 December 2020 - 09:20 AM.

#309 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:20 AM

ok i  will play along , where you have 1 i have A where you have C have B  and then the 5 wave C looks complete

dharma

Agree, final ABC of an ABCDE. I had considered that too.

#310 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:26 AM

dharma

Agree, final ABC of an ABCDE. I had considered that too.

FWIW I think its done as well, especially with this mornings strong surge so far

Senor