#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:21 AM

works beyond 90%

https://it.investing...-rialzo-1968479

european stock markets on fire today.....gains around 5%

Edited by andr99, 09 November 2020 - 08:21 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:11 AM

Interesting timing on this isn't it lol! 

#3 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:19 AM

MSM is the enemy.  They literally sat on information that helped one candidate and hurt another, ON PURPOSE.   

#4 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:28 AM

yup

#5 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:30 AM

MSM is the enemy.  They literally sat on information that helped one candidate and hurt another, ON PURPOSE.   

That's not MSM, that's Pfizer timing of the press release.

#6 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:57 AM

So now we have it...   We have an effective Vaccine with 2 doses and NO long term negative side affects that the majority of the population will be vaccinated with 2 doses by April....  Time to take off your masks party and celebrate.....

It has been said that a vaccine was expected at the beginning of November...    So this was not new or unexpected and priced into the market...   Also, I believe it is late January or early February before they will start giving doses of the vaccine ( nursing homes, nurses, educators )... When can I get a dose who knows..   It is good news, but I have my doubts....     Will Biden shut down the economy in the meantime because cases are rising who knows. 

It appears the market is priced to perfection here....    I see the major markets have been rising with 2 of 3 gaps that have not been filled.   Looks like we are moving toward a top...  QQQ are not participating... It looks like we are starting rotation back and forth...   Just need to say I have been out of the market, other than the last 4 weeks I have bought  MJ, which I'm still invested.in it....

Barry

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 10:28 AM

article says ''oltre 90%'' which means beyond 90%, other articles say 90%. To be precise.  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 10:41 AM

So now we have it...   We have an effective Vaccine with 2 doses and NO long term negative side affects that the majority of the population will be vaccinated with 2 doses by April....  Time to take off your masks party and celebrate.....

It has been said that a vaccine was expected at the beginning of November...    So this was not new or unexpected and priced into the market...   Also, I believe it is late January or early February before they will start giving doses of the vaccine ( nursing homes, nurses, educators )... When can I get a dose who knows..   It is good news, but I have my doubts....     Will Biden shut down the economy in the meantime because cases are rising who knows. 

It appears the market is priced to perfection here....    I see the major markets have been rising with 2 of 3 gaps that have not been filled.   Looks like we are moving toward a top...  QQQ are not participating... It looks like we are starting rotation back and forth...   Just need to say I have been out of the market, other than the last 4 weeks I have bought  MJ, which I'm still invested.in it....

Barry

You've got to be kidding, they only have like probably two months of testing, there is no way to know what the long term effects will be.  You'd have to tie me down to take it, I'll take that risk!  Good luck I hope you don't start growing a second head lol!! 

#9 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:49 AM

12SPX...   Yes I'm kidding....    I don't expect to be even able to take a Vaccine even if it works until Summer...   It sounds like this Vaccine needs to be stored at super cold temperatures, which is not good for wide distribution...

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:25 PM

12SPX...   Yes I'm kidding....    I don't expect to be even able to take a Vaccine even if it works until Summer...   It sounds like this Vaccine needs to be stored at super cold temperatures, which is not good for wide distribution...

Whew thank goodness lol!!