linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 01:22 PM

* · @*
5 minutes ago ·
Impressions

Party On Like It's 1999 ...

And that's my conclusion here... this is more like 2000 ...

In 2000 we had the Y2K bug fears and we ended up with huge excess inventory in everything from bottled water, toilet paper to guns and computer servers...

I think this is going to be similar... I'll start with the low hanging fruit...

Boeing... the airlines are forced to take new airplanes on top of already being like 50% overcapacity.. not expected to recover before 2024... so the airlines are toast... but so is Boeing, new airplanes will not be in demand.

And the moves they should be making in reducing capacity and cutting overhead are not getting done...

And that goes across the board for everything... our economy is as fake as the news, as the elections....

There's nothing behind it, and one day we'll all realize it. Stocks will go down every day probably for a year, maybe less, maybe more... we get back down to Earth and start over again.

Volume Dynamics Post aka SemiBizz:   What a cool guy, he even uses Parler instead of that liberal rag platform they call Twits.

Edited by linrom1, 24 November 2020 - 01:25 PM.

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:03 PM

* · @*
5 minutes ago ·
Impressions

In 2000 we had the Y2K bug fears and we ended up with huge excess inventory in everything from bottled water, toilet paper to guns and computer servers...

Boeing... the airlines are forced to take new airplanes on top of already being like 50% overcapacity.. not expected to recover before 2024... so the airlines are toast... but so is Boeing, new airplanes will not be in demand.

And the moves they should be making in reducing capacity and cutting overhead are not getting done...

And that goes across the board for everything... our economy is as fake as the news, as the elections....

There's nothing behind it, and one day we'll all realize it. Stocks will go down every day probably for a year, maybe less, maybe more... we get back down to Earth and start over again.

Volume Dynamics Post aka SemiBizz:   What a cool guy, he even uses Parler instead of that liberal rag platform they call Twi

A Ramones fan hates liberals, what would Jeffrey Hyman say?

#3 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:34 PM

* · @*
5 minutes ago ·
Impressions

Volume Dynamics Post aka SemiBizz:   What a cool guy, he even uses Parler instead of that liberal rag platform they call Twi

A Ramones fan hates liberals, what would Jeffrey Hyman say?

Johnny Ramone was a Reagan fan.