• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,019 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:53 AM

So, yesterday, I got tangled up in much more food shopping than I had planned, and got home much later than expected. When I did, my neighbor, who has been a virtual shut-in thanks to covid-19, texted me to let me know he was holding a package for me. He offered to bring it by.

I was surprised that he'd want to get close, but I said, "Sure! Thanks! Want to have a bourbon with me?" I figured he'd politely decline.

Welp, 3 bourbons and 2 hours later we were still talking and laughing. He obviously NEEDED the contact. I regret providing none of it.

BUT, I did forget to the put polls up. Sorry about THAT part. So with that by way of explanation, I would ask you to vote in the polls above. Also, if you see an opportunity to reach out to your neighbor(s), do so. I'm sure a lot of them are starved for more company (obviously, stay away if you're sick or have been exposed).

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 11:02 AM

Mark, I have an absentee ballot as I am abroad....will that vote be counted or will it be classed as voter fraud?!? 

asking for a friend 

Edited by salam, 27 November 2020 - 11:03 AM.

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,019 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 11:43 AM

Mark, I have an absentee ballot as I am abroad....will that vote be counted or will it be classed as voter fraud?!? 

asking for a friend 

LOL!

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 09:18 AM

Lol but as I understand absentee ballots are counted its the mail in ones that have problems lol!!

#5 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:27 AM

Lol but as I understand absentee ballots are counted its the mail in ones that have problems lol!!

...and your evidence for this is? 

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:05 AM

Were not allowed to talk politics on here remember, its a joke lol!  However as an outsider from Canada there's no way if I was in charge of a country that I would allow mail in ballots, I agree there can be lots of fraud.  If you don't show up, you don't vote... I'm actually surprised that the Whitehouse isn't in charge of how voting for a new President is, making it standard across every state...

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:15 AM

Were not allowed to talk politics on here remember, its a joke lol!  However as an outsider from Canada there's no way if I was in charge of a country that I would allow mail in ballots, I agree there can be lots of fraud.  If you don't show up, you don't vote... I'm actually surprised that the Whitehouse isn't in charge of how voting for a new President is, making it standard across every state...

Were not allowed to talk politics remember, it was a joke lol!  However I do know being an outsider from Canada if I was in charge there is no way I would allow mail in voting, pretty obvious there can be fraud.  Actually if I was in charge I would make it standard voting across the country, if you don't show up you don't vote.  State voting do what you want but with whats going on it seems kinda old time to take control.