• 10,960 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 04:47 PM

https://www.cnsnews....you-take-it-you

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 08:55 AM

thats interesting, just watched a 60 minute piece from 1976 about the government pushing the swine flu vaccine and how many people got a debilitating disease from it causing paralysis.  Some people recovered but most didn't and the CDC finally admitted they hadn't tested the drug properly!  Wish I could put it up here was very interesting! 

#3 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 09:22 AM

Many side effects possible from the vaccine...We don't know how prevalent these side effects are...    My understanding that the second dose side effects can be a lot worse...  I have full faith by the time I will allocated to take the vaccine for the general public next fall they will have the much of this worked out.

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:22 AM

Here is basically every study of ivermectin linked. Looks very promising. Still, take your vitamin D, anyway! :)

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 03:23 PM

I observe if a cheap cure/treatment gets attention NIH and others will attack it in favor of less reliable and expensive treatments. And nothing beats $60-$200 a shot x 7 billion x yearly. Many would kill for the opportunity to make trillions and in fact have immunity from said killing.

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 04:31 PM

Incentives matter!

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 06:45 PM

I observe if a cheap cure/treatment gets attention NIH and others will attack it in favor of less reliable and expensive treatments. And nothing beats $60-$200 a shot x 7 billion x yearly. Many would kill for the opportunity to make trillions and in fact have immunity from said killing.

Right on mark! Follow the money!! 

I am taking nothing more than one a day vitamin plus minerals. 

More important to me is daily exercise for half an hour, which is not only keeping my lungs healthy,

making it harder for the virus to build a condo inside the lungs, but also has improved function of

my 80 year old heart. All the echo cardiograms show a healthy heart. 

Goal is to reach 100 without needing walking sticks or memory pills..

Edited by pdx5, 17 December 2020 - 06:48 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 10:40 PM

Right on mark! Follow the money!! 

I am taking nothing more than one a day vitamin plus minerals. 

More important to me is daily exercise for half an hour, which is not only keeping my lungs healthy,

making it harder for the virus to build a condo inside the lungs, but also has improved function of

my 80 year old heart. All the echo cardiograms show a healthy heart. 

Goal is to reach 100 without needing walking sticks or memory pills..

do an internet search   on videos   of ivermectin  for covid......i went to my doctor and gotta script for 8 pills     4 bux...;..one dosage along with zinc vitiamin D3 and quercetin   and btw   if u make it above 100    very few die above 100

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 10:43 PM

thats interesting, just watched a 60 minute piece from 1976 about the government pushing the swine flu vaccine and how many people got a debilitating disease from it causing paralysis.  Some people recovered but most didn't and the CDC finally admitted they hadn't tested the drug properly!  Wish I could put it up here was very interesting! 

my doctor told me that the current flu shot    takes care of  h1n1

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 10:19 AM

"Follow the SCIENCE!"... as the "SCIENCE" follows the MONEY!

Make China Great Again!