2020 what a @@@@ of a year

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:31 PM

I meant sh@t........covid all around here, some cousins of mine, some friends of mine as well, too many people have been infected, it's an explosion................no way to get free of this sh@t until we have the vaccine injected  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 05:25 PM

I meant sh@t........covid all around here, some cousins of mine, some friends of mine as well, too many people have been infected, it's an explosion................no way to get free of this sh@t until we have the vaccine injected  

It won't be long before you will be referring to 2020, as "the good ol days when we could still print money"   $9 Trillion in Stimulus Injections: The Fed’s 2020 Pump Eclipses Two Centuries of USD Creation | Economics Bitcoin News

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 05:32 PM

It won't be long before you will be referring to 2020, as "the good ol days when we could still print money"   $9 Trillion in Stimulus Injections: The Fed’s 2020 Pump Eclipses Two Centuries of USD Creation | Economics Bitcoin News

Christmas time 2019 you buy a house for $400k, in the next 12 months the U.S. prints 22% of all the money in circulation the last 200 years. How much is your house worth? As long as the market accepts MMT as viable its worth 'something". We have crossed the Rubicon. 2020 volatility will be a joke compared to 2021 volatility. Mark my words. (JMHO)

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 05:35 PM

Christmas time 2019 you buy a house for $400k, in the next 12 months the U.S. prints 22% of all the money in circulation the last 200 years. How much is your house worth? As long as the market accepts MMT as viable its worth 'something". We have crossed the Rubicon. 2020 volatility will be a joke compared to 2021 volatility. Mark my words. (JMHO)

oh yeah, They just gave the banks the right once again to do buybacks and raise dividends, Watch this prove to be a disastrous mistake!! (JMHO)

#5 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 06:07 PM

I note we went from $5T to $10T Federal debt under Bush, then $10T to $20T under Obama. So the progression is a doubling over each 8 years. If this continues it would mean $40T debt by 2024. I thought how could this possibly happen, and now I see.

#6 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 06:43 PM

I note we went from $5T to $10T Federal debt under Bush, then $10T to $20T under Obama. So the progression is a doubling over each 8 years. If this continues it would mean $40T debt by 2024. I thought how could this possibly happen, and now I see.

If the Government  spends a trillion Dollars here and there, sooner or later that adds up to real money. They used to say that with a "billion" back in the day. SHEESH!!.

#7 sixpack

sixpack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 01:02 PM

Crazy times!  Huge stock distribution on the way.  Best time to make big money fast in stocks.  Almost everything is going up.  Stay nimble.  Make sure you find a seat when the music stops.  The end will not be pretty.