They are definately squeezing SLV

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 02:32 AM

This whole Gamestop / Silver mania is really concerning.   This has to be the prelude to a massive crash down in not only silver and gamestop but the rest of the stock market..... read between the lines...

It seems like all the gold and silver bugs feasted on this gamestop/silver pump and used it as a justification to confirm a mega bull breakout thesis in Silver.....   But of course we know they were all trying to pump up their silver stocks and other positions and sell this pump...... and now what ?????

really dicey setup here for a crash down

Getting worried about all that while the Fed is still printing made me lose a decent bit yesterday. I let the bears get to me again. :\  Why do I keep fighting the Fed? 

#12 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 02:43 AM

All this craziness has accomplished is that professional traders like hedge funds will be nervous to be short. That means less resistance to the upside of the market. This is very bullish for the S&P.

#13 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 04:25 AM

All this craziness has accomplished is that professional traders like hedge funds will be nervous to be short. That means less resistance to the upside of the market. This is very bullish for the S&P.

Lazy long/short funds in an overcrowded short trade- over 130 percent of the float in GME. The stock was ripe for a good squeeze.

Now its time for reality that Julio Franco rookie card is not worth the same as a Hognus Wagner.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#14 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 04:45 AM

Lazy long/short funds in an overcrowded short trade- over 130 percent of the float in GME. The stock was ripe for a good squeeze.

Now its time for reality that Julio Franco rookie card is not worth the same as a Hognus Wagner.

The guy that started it all started with $50k 9 months ago and turned it into AT LEAST $14 million in cashed out gains with another ~$20mil still riding, total value was $55mil at one point.  That guy at least found a stack of Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle cards.

Edited by brucekeller, 02 February 2021 - 04:49 AM.