• 191 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 04:53 AM

Looks bullish to me!

#3 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:14 AM

Just one question: why are you long from 675? The bottom was at 666. How did you manage to miss those 9 points? Not enough experience? I bought it at 668 and I still regret those two points. How can you live with missing those 9 points? You did post it here in real time on this board 12 years ago, didn't you? 

#4 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:25 AM

I would have been long from about 675 too if I didnt flip a few days later and lose everything at the time lol.

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 09:07 AM

As I understand it, aaii is bullish when the bears are strong and its bullish when the bulls are strong,,,,,its just always bullish for the market lol!  You never hear a difference so don't know its significance at all.  I wish da chief would explain it at least a little more.  I know I was in that early also but we've had some doozy corrections as we've gone along which have also been great trades.  We're in an interesting situation right now actually as it looks like this expiration cycle that ends today is going to give a reading that March's exp has a huge probability of being down so maybe the strong bullishness were seeing in aaii actually may be too bullish lol!! 

#6 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 12:15 PM

Just one question: why are you long from 675? The bottom was at 666. How did you manage to miss those 9 points? Not enough experience? I bought it at 668 and I still regret those two points. How can you live with missing those 9 points? You did post it here in real time on this board 12 years ago, didn't you?

You crack me up big time

gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#7 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 03:49 AM

clapping.gif

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:04 PM

most hilarious comment ever....some people have to go on studying for years to get such masterclass level of humour that cracked me up too.  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard