• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 07:17 AM

#2 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:24 AM

Almost like a movie where some old master is in the back of a shop.

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,576 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 09:14 AM

Nice love it.  I think all of our offices back then looked the same lol!  I miss drawing those graphs, still have all of mine in folders lol!! 

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 04:31 PM

Nice love it.  I think all of our offices back then looked the same lol!  I miss drawing those graphs, still have all of mine in folders lol!! 

Way back in the day there were only PNFs. I wished I would have saved my fathers. He got the WSJ every day and did his PNF charts at night. If for some reason the WSJ didn't come or was lost he would go to a library and copy the stock quotes. So my father himself and the WSJ were his only resources for technical analysis.

#5 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 06:18 PM

Edited by linrom1, 20 February 2021 - 06:18 PM.

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,020 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:56 AM

Way back in the day there were only PNFs. I wished I would have saved my fathers. He got the WSJ every day and did his PNF charts at night. If for some reason the WSJ didn't come or was lost he would go to a library and copy the stock quotes. So my father himself and the WSJ were his only resources for technical analysis.

My dad used to keep PNF's intra-day at his desk back int he 80's and early 90's.

It was good stuff, though there were times when the damned chart took on a life of it's own with him pasting bits on over and over.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,576 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:21 AM

I still have my Barron's Dow 5000 paper lol!!