Photo

BUFFET: Never bet against America; he could add "...and against the FED"!

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#21 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:54 AM

Okay out for 2 points profit and starting another short build at 3853!  Hold this into the open and add if need to. 

#22 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 09:09 AM

Profit stop 3852 but already have resells above just in case after the cash open.

#23 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 09:14 AM

Ok, or now,,, out for 1 point profit and starting a short build at 3855! 

#24 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 09:29 AM

Closing all qqq with minimim 5 point progit
Closing 1 nq short hedge
Will add extra lot to LONG NQ DAYTRADES

A great week for, 10 consecutive days of profit, some quite modest but the last two weeks required all the 
trading skills I possess to outwit this manic market. I held PUTS, cashed out on the drop, then traded mostly CALLS and QQQ and
profited from the bounce. This is to be one of the best January/February trading performance for me since... maybe 2016 or 2009...

I intend to reopen more LONGS  - CALLS, QQQ, maybe VWO, and possibly XLF or KRE, because this may be the best opportunity to buy for some time as the 
US and other major global economies come out of the year-long pandemic.  Markets may go down another 5 to 7 % but will be roaring back into the Spring and Summer, and even further down the road as the global vaccine rollout successfully returns some sense of normalcy in most sectors of the economy. 
BUT, excessive exuberance will give away to reality in August to October -- expect a huge drop in the markets.
SPX 4200 before 3000 during the rest of 2021. 

500 qqq
13 qqq calls
16 spy calls
1 nq hedge short

#25 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 09:32 AM

And just like that average short now 3861 lol! 

#26 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:02 AM

Closed all QQQ avg + 5.11 today
Will reopen lower
Will start closing SPY CALLS

Considering opening VXX CALL POSITION
THAT OPTION CHAIN SCREEN OPENED next to main option screen

Closing 1 nq short hedge

A great week for, 10 consecutive days of profit, some quite modest but the last two weeks required all the 
trading skills I possess to outwit this manic market. I held PUTS, cashed out on the drop, then traded mostly CALLS and QQQ and
profited from the bounce. This is to be one of the best January/February trading performance for me since... maybe 2016 or 2009...

I intend to reopen more LONGS  - CALLS, QQQ, maybe VWO, and possibly XLF or KRE, because this may be the best opportunity to buy for some time as the 
US and other major global economies come out of the year-long pandemic.  Markets may go down another 5 to 7 % but will be roaring back into the Spring and Summer, and even further down the road as the global vaccine rollout successfully returns some sense of normalcy in most sectors of the economy. 
BUT, excessive exuberance will give away to reality in August to October -- expect a huge drop in the markets.

500 qqq
13 qqq calls
16 spy calls
1 nq hedge short

#27 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:05 AM

13 qqq calls
9 spy calls
1 nq hedge short

Will reopen lower

Closing 1 nq short hedge

500 qqq
13 qqq calls
16 spy calls
1 nq hedge short

#28 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:10 AM

Average short now 3865. 

#29 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:17 AM

All spy calls closed
Will reopen later...

13 qqq calls
1 nq hedge short

13 qqq calls
9 spy calls
1 nq hedge short

Will reopen lower

Closing 1 nq short hedge

500 qqq
13 qqq calls
16 spy calls
1 nq hedge short

#30 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:29 AM

And just like that, average short now 3870 sigh, I'm willing to bet this will be a rinse and repeat week with lots of volatility.