Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:12 PM

i suppose u know that TD is gone

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:11 PM

Are there any top callers, crash callers, or bears still alive here? They are overlooking one very important aspect, which is Trillions of dollars created out of thin air. Market is strong not because of corporate fundamentals. It is strong because US dollar is being diluted with every creation of more dollars from nothing.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:26 PM

Are there any top callers, crash callers, or bears still alive here? They are overlooking one very important aspect, which is Trillions of dollars created out of thin air. Market is strong not because of corporate fundamentals. It is strong because US dollar is being diluted with every creation of more dollars from nothing.

gee i didnt know all that in march 09......but one thing i did promise......was aths and a recognition wave .......bears are around but they will be turned into foaming bulls at much higher prices

#5 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 03:05 PM

gee i didnt know all that in march 09......but one thing i did promise......was aths and a recognition wave .......bears are around but they will be turned into foaming bulls at much higher prices

Chief ..... yes you did .... I remember you making the call almost to perfection in 2009  .... snort 

#6 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 05:02 PM

Cheif, 2 different era's. In 2009 stocks were undervalued. And money was not being printed by the Trillions.

And what were CD's and bonds paying in 2009 compared to now?

In 2020-21 Trillions of dollars have been created out of ether. That money has to end up somewhere after circulating through the economy. Treasury Bonds and CD's are paying way less than (tax+inflation). No surprise it is ending up in housing and stocks. My daughter just bought a 2000 SF house in Seattle for 3/4 of a million.

Edited by pdx5, 01 March 2021 - 05:03 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:19 PM

Cheif, 2 different era's. In 2009 stocks were undervalued. And money was not being printed by the Trillions.

And what were CD's and bonds paying in 2009 compared to now?

In 2020-21 Trillions of dollars have been created out of ether. That money has to end up somewhere after circulating through the economy. Treasury Bonds and CD's are paying way less than (tax+inflation). No surprise it is ending up in housing and stocks. My daughter just bought a 2000 SF house in Seattle for 3/4 of a million.

the exponential growth in money supply   (ie printing at the push of a button)  is a direct product of the world wide expansion of free enterprise,,,,....has nothing to do with the market ......the market rise has everything to do with economic expansion that fuels the money supply......in other words u borrow from a bank and at a push of a button the money or loan is provided out of thin air.......

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:29 AM

Unless they were around last year 2020, 2019, 2018, 2015 for all those big corrections lol!  It's kinda obvious it wasn't a straight up affair so a person could make a lot more money than just straight up lol!!  yes.gifswoon.gif

#9 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 02:28 PM

the exponential growth in money supply   (ie printing at the push of a button)  is a direct product of the world wide expansion of free enterprise,,,,....has nothing to do with the market ......the market rise has everything to do with economic expansion that fuels the money supply......in other words u borrow from a bank and at a push of a button the money or loan is provided out of thin air.......

BofA "Sell" Signal Triggered Any Moment... The Last This Happened Time Was June 2007 | ZeroHedge

Edited by pdx5, 02 March 2021 - 02:29 PM.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 06:12 PM

Unless they were around last year 2020, 2019, 2018, 2015 for all those big corrections lol!  It's kinda obvious it wasn't a straight up affair so a person could make a lot more money than just straight up lol!!  yes.gifswoon.gif

subs got what they paid for ....so  u arent a sub    just guessing what im doin   .....to bad    https://www.siliconi...subs went short