• 175 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 10:12 PM

https://www.reuters....9-idUSKBN2AV1T1

#2 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 11:52 PM

Wish I was an old man now so at least I wouldn't have to worry about living too long into this dystopian nightmare the world is turning into. 

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 07:13 AM

COVID has permanently changed the world, human behavior and so the economy with no return.  The leaders will continue to be the leaders in the new economy and laggards to be laggards  >>> Tech is the way to go >>> Re-rotation .............................

https://www.cnbc.com...pportunity.html

Edited by redfoliage2, 04 March 2021 - 07:23 AM.

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:42 AM

Hmmmm on big tech, everyone's got an opinion thats what makes the market go up and down lol!! 

https://www.cnbc.com...rchterm=tom lee

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:58 PM

Martin Armstrong says it's all a fraud, they brought it out for the Klaus Schwab's 'Great Reset' to help defeat Trump (who was in their way) and lock down society over fears of carbon dioxide and global warming and also to create digital currencies and attempt to disguise the coming multi-trillion dollar international debt defaults. 'You will own nothing and be happy' - Armstrong says Schwab's statement means that they are getting ready to let everyone default on debt pretending to be the great benefactor to the public while at the same time giving themselves permission to default on the past half century+ of debts.

Recall that in early 2020 videos showed people falling down dead on sidewalks in China and teams of workers in white anti-virus suits hosing down the streets with disinfectant while Chinese people in the background were screaming it was all a fraud. Why didn't people fall down dead on sidewalks in the rest of the world and why weren't they hosing down the streets here?  Armstrong says hospitals got paid more if someone died of covid-19 and they cooked the books as to how many died, but even using the official stats in the US about 500,000 died which is 0.028% compared to 3% that died in the 1917 Spanish Flu pandemic when they also got everyone to wear masks but that did not stop it. Armstrong has also suggested that someone in that Wuhan lab in China was bribed to let the virus out and Steve Hilton from Fox News did a report strongly suggesting the virus research was carried out by Dr. Fauci and another US doctor in China after the Obama admin. banned 'gain of function' research (allowing a bat virus the ability to attach to human cells) for viruses in the US. 

https://www.armstron...hidden-forever/

Edited by Russ, 04 March 2021 - 07:01 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:03 PM

Klaus Schwab wants perpetual lock downs... https://www.armstron...tual-lockdowns/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#7 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:24 PM

Martin Armstrong says it's all a fraud, they brought it out for the Klaus Schwab's 'Great Reset' to help defeat Trump (who was in their way) and lock down society over fears of carbon dioxide and global warming and also to create digital currencies and attempt to disguise the coming multi-trillion dollar international debt defaults. 'You will own nothing and be happy' - Armstrong says Schwab's statement means that they are getting ready to let everyone default on debt pretending to be the great benefactor to the public while at the same time giving themselves permission to default on the past half century+ of debts.

Recall that in early 2020 videos showed people falling down dead on sidewalks in China and teams of workers in white anti-virus suits hosing down the streets with disinfectant while Chinese people in the background were screaming it was all a fraud. Why didn't people fall down dead on sidewalks in the rest of the world and why weren't they hosing down the streets here?  Armstrong says hospitals got paid more if someone died of covid-19 and they cooked the books as to how many died, but even using the official stats in the US about 500,000 died which is 0.028% compared to 3% that died in the 1917 Spanish Flu pandemic when they also got everyone to wear masks but that did not stop it. Armstrong has also suggested that someone in that Wuhan lab in China was bribed to let the virus out and Steve Hilton from Fox News did a report strongly suggesting the virus research was carried out by Dr. Fauci and another US doctor in China after the Obama admin. banned 'gain of function' research (allowing a bat virus the ability to attach to human cells) for viruses in the US. 

This is total nonsense - Covid - 19 is actually much WORSE then what is being portrayed.

Talk to any Doctor who works in a nursing home 

Dont let them know what I am  about to tell you and see if they bring it up by themselves  

Covid-19 can and does cause Dementia in people over 70 who have never had it before - it also makes Dementia much worse in people who have it.  It attacks peoples weak points so if you have gout - you now have way worse gout - you have arthritis - now you have way worse arthritis  

and this occurs at a staggering percentage - close to 100 %  !

and more alarming this happens even if there are NO flu like symptoms 

like I said ask any nursing home Doctor - heck as any nursing home Nurse - let me know what they tell you 

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:13 AM

I found this has helped me avoid covid, or any respiratory disease for that matter, and heart disease as well.

This video is less than 2 weeks old, and I do that DAILY for 25 minutes and then work with light weight lifting for 10 minutes. I have 2 lb weights on my  wrists  during both exercises. Have not had a cold or flu for 5 years since started doing this in my condo community gym, and now in single home community gym.

Will turn age 81 in a few weeks.

Edited by pdx5, 08 March 2021 - 11:20 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 01:41 PM

This is total nonsense - Covid - 19 is actually much WORSE then what is being portrayed.

Talk to any Doctor who works in a nursing home 

Dont let them know what I am  about to tell you and see if they bring it up by themselves  

Covid-19 can and does cause Dementia in people over 70 who have never had it before - it also makes Dementia much worse in people who have it.  It attacks peoples weak points so if you have gout - you now have way worse gout - you have arthritis - now you have way worse arthritis  

and this occurs at a staggering percentage - close to 100 %  !

and more alarming this happens even if there are NO flu like symptoms 

like I said ask any nursing home Doctor - heck as any nursing home Nurse - let me know what they tell you 

Thank you for addressing this nonsense,Trioderob. However, it's even WORSE than that. Many young, healthy, fit people with no preexisting conditions and who were never hospitalized with severe symptoms suffer long term damage to their hearts, kidneys, dysregulation of their metabolic systems, blood clots, and numerous other varieties of systemic damage. The most frightening is the damage to their brains with symptoms of early stage dementia for some, symptoms mimicking M.S. and other neurological diseases. It's yet unknown what the life-long health consequences may be for these people.

Current estimates are that this occurs among at least 10% of people with mild/moderate initial illness and with no assurance of whether they will eventually recover fully and with no current treatments other than those that may or may not be palliative for their symptoms. And, pdx5, a great many of these are far more fit than you and are athletes who eat nutritious food and stay very fit. Genetic susceptibility probably plays a large role in vulnerability.

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 05:36 PM

hey claire, I am seriously interested in long term deleterious effects covid has left behind on younger and healthier people. If you have any links to respectable sources, I would appreciate getting them.

And my exercise routine goes back 5+ years, and  for18 years before that, I was playing 5 rounds of 18 on golf courses. My intent in posting it is simply to encourage many here to adopt an exercise routine. The benefits are beyond my expectations. I very seldom observe any people in Gym over age 70. And those same people I see in stores, barely shuffling along. No one needs to get weak and acquire bad balance resulting in falls due to age. I just mowed my entire lawn, front, both sides and back. And will visit the Gym later at my usual time between 8:45 & 9:00 PM.

This is not from genes, I can assure you. I was a physical wreck at age 55. All my uncles on both sides and dad never made it past 70. I am still here feeling energetic, athletic and needing zero medications at age 81 next month. The only difference is none of them exercised in old age. 

I am not claiming exercise will make one covid-proof.  But it never hurts to keep lungs in great shape, since it is a respiratory virus and usually establishes itself in your lungs first. Strong lungs will have a better shot at killing the virus than weak lungs. That is just my personal hypothesis and belief.

Edited by pdx5, 08 March 2021 - 05:41 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule