Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1681 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 12:07 PM

tomorrow is the moment of truth for this sector. it should bottom but i want to see it bottom and rally strongly

all fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1682 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 12:49 PM

well call me tooearly

seeing some minor capitulation here but not enough yet

#1683 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 10:53 AM

well call me tooearly

waitin on da Fed, when I look at many miner indices/ETFs/stocks IMO this decline from the May highs (19th in many cases) looks corrective and perhaps done or one last dive away, lot of stuff appears to be bottoming at the area of some daily MA's as well, as always DYODD and be wary of post Fed "fakeouts", we see

Senor

#1684 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 11:34 AM

well call me tooearly

waitin on da Fed, when I look at many miner indices/ETFs/stocks IMO this decline from the May highs (19th in many cases) looks corrective and perhaps done or one last dive away, lot of stuff appears to be bottoming at the area of some daily MA's as well, as always DYODD and be wary of post Fed "fakeouts", we see

Senor

Definitely need to let this all settle out here.  Market participants are so delusional right now about inflation,  traders need to be careful if the irrational actors can push markets during the next 24-48 hours.  I will not be shocked if they can somehow rally the dollar and 10yr treasuries after Fed meeting.  Im looking to get fully long /GC and /SI on further weakness.  Id be fully long right now if I wasn't so suspicious of the dollar rallying and gold dropping on no change in policy (no rate hikes and no major change to Fed outlook is what I expect).  Normally, when expectations are met, one would expect gold to react positively, but again, market participants are NOT rational about inflation/rates/dollar.   Still long 50% /GC 10% /SI.  I have a nice bull count that says we should be at wave IV low here, but I just don't trust it enough to add yet.

BTW sentiment has gone neutral on everything I've looked at.  We are close to or at wave IV low IMO.  How to trade it with some risk management guard-rails though, is my primary concern.

#1685 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 11:49 AM

well call me tooearly

Senor

Definitely need to let this all settle out here.  Market participants are so delusional right now about inflation,  traders need to be careful if the irrational actors can push markets during the next 24-48 hours.  I will not be shocked if they can somehow rally the dollar and 10yr treasuries after Fed meeting.  Im looking to get fully long /GC and /SI on further weakness.  Id be fully long right now if I wasn't so suspicious of the dollar rallying and gold dropping on no change in policy (no rate hikes and no major change to Fed outlook is what I expect).  Normally, when expectations are met, one would expect gold to react positively, but again, market participants are NOT rational about inflation/rates/dollar.   Still long 50% /GC 10% /SI.  I have a nice bull count that says we should be at wave IV low here, but I just don't trust it enough to add yet.

BTW sentiment has gone neutral on everything I've looked at.  We are close to or at wave IV low IMO.  How to trade it with some risk management guard-rails though, is my primary concern.

Yeah I am keepin it "light" for now at about 32% long, wanna be careful and be able to add if they hit it hard and I still think a bottom is occurring, but also want to be long because I think ultimately miners/metals are goin a lot higher and at some point they ZOOM

Senor

#1686 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 12:02 PM

Silver should start moving up in either wave V or III.

Edited by linrom1, 16 June 2021 - 12:08 PM.

#1687 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 12:58 PM

Count looks right except the proportion of the A of ABCDE.  Is it possible a triple 3 WXYXZ is a better fit in there?

#1688 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 01:14 PM

Count looks right except the proportion of the A of ABCDE.  Is it possible a triple 3 WXYXZ is a better fit in there?

Could be, but it's 3-3-3-3-3 like an ABCDE

#1689 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 01:35 PM

many MA's (50 and 200) tagged on the post Fed dive, had orders in GDXJ/NEM and others there and they got filled, now about 40% long

Senor

#1690 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 01:39 PM

The market crashed after Biden spoke. LOL