Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#2101 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:42 AM

CCI strategy indicator (on top) looks ready to turn positive at same time Bollinger bands have narrowed, ready to pop, with middle bb average in an uptrend ... 

Edited by Russ, 02 September 2021 - 01:45 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2102 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 08:51 AM

added significantly (at 39.05) this morning to my largest holding which is KL as they added over 10 mil ounces at Detour Lake to their "measured and indicated" reserves, simply think this stock is way undervalued but the entire sector is IMO, but this one has great earnings, cash flow, no debt, but as always DYODD as this sector can go lower no matter what I or anyone else thinks

Kirkland Lake Gold Announces 10.1 Million Ounce Increase in Measured and Indicated Mineral Resources at Detour Lake Mine (yahoo.com)

Senor

#2103 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 08:54 AM

Hanke-Confnas Index

Gold Sentiment Shifts Bullish

Following several days of less Bearish Gold Sentiment todays Gold Sentiment Score has shifted into Bullish territory.
Both the 8 Hour Gold Sentiment Moving Average and the 80 Hour are extending their Bullish direction.

It's at 3.02. It was -3.2 few days ago

#2104 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 09:42 AM

added significantly (at 39.05) this morning to my largest holding which is KL as they added over 10 mil ounces at Detour Lake to their "measured and indicated" reserves, simply think this stock is way undervalued but the entire sector is IMO, but this one has great earnings, cash flow, no debt, but as always DYODD as this sector can go lower no matter what I or anyone else thinks

Kirkland Lake Gold Announces 10.1 Million Ounce Increase in Measured and Indicated Mineral Resources at Detour Lake Mine (yahoo.com)

Senor

Looks like a few light bulbs finally gettin turned on about this HUGE increase in reserves on one of the highest quality gold miners in the gold miner universe, but who really cares as its a gold miner eh?

Senor

#2105 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 10:34 AM

looking at the big picture on slv it should be rallying to about the 40 area imho 

when it finally takes off

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2106 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 11:53 AM

Martin Armstrong: "Let me explain something. What I have pointed out about gold is that it DOES NOT rally merely because of inflation or the rise in debt. It will rally when we are looking at the collapse in confidence. The central banks have no desire to raise for their own budget will blow apart. The Fed is restrained by the ECB and the rest of the central banks pleading with the Fed on their knees NOT to raise rates.

US10Yr-Q-9-2-21-1.jpg

Do not get confused about comments from the central banks that they will not raise rates. CBs only can regulate the short-term. The long-term rates are set by the market. That is why they even do Quantitative Easing – they buy in the long-term debt trying to reduce those rates because they cannot control them.

2017-Rate-Hike.jpg

Therefore, it really does not matter what they say. That is the Press spinning it because they have nothing else to say and they have always promoted propaganda with the markets relative to interest rates. They kept preaching the market would decline because the Fed was raising rates. Well, step back and close your ears to what the press says and the talking heads you hear on TV who do not know the first thing about markets. Interest rates ran up from 2016 throughout Trump’s 4 years. They only dropped like a stone due to the COVID manipulation. The market rallied with higher rates – it crashed with lower rates – OMG!

Gold will NOT rally due to debt levels, QE, or any other BS scenario. Gold rallies due to CONFIDENCE collapsing. This is what we are dealing with the failure of central banks and the collapse in Keynesian Economics. This is why they are endorsing the Great Reset because CBs cannot raise interest rates and they have destroyed the bond market in Europe while wiping out their pension funds because they also decreed these funds MUST invest in government debt. They have destroyed the economy and that is why they are using COVID as a military tactic.

Therefore, what I am saying about gold is that it rises when CONFIDENCE collapses, not the rise and fall of QE and interest rates in the normal course of business. We must look to the general public. When they wake up and realize that there is no way this COVID nonsense will ever end because they are deliberately using it to seize the economy and transform it into this Great Reset where governments will no longer borrow money – just print. They intent to default on all public debt and replace even pensions with Guaranteed Basic Income. They are moving toward these end goals step by step so the people do not realize what is taking place.

WEF-Board-Members.png

For now, there is still the short-term risk that the dollar rises because Europe has utterly been destroyed and Schwab is in full control. Every strategic person in a key position is also on his board at the WEF.

https://www.armstron...-clarification/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2107 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:14 PM

liking this action

#2108 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:57 PM

liking this action

its been a death by a thousand cuts to gold/silver/miner bulls almost all year - most seem to have given up and one can understand why, we all thought that March was likely the final corrective low and then a lot of stuff tested or took out the March lows by a bit last month, I can't (nor can anyone else) rule out perhaps another another set of new decline lows. But I think I am going to maintain the current 25% long position I have now for a bit, unless I see something that clearly looks bearish. Just looks too much like the ending of a massive correction from last years August highs, no one likes or talks about gold/silver/miners anymore. I think the risk/reward from here is pretty darn good. Just my dos centavos, as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 02 September 2021 - 01:00 PM.

#2109 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:07 PM

Senor

Looks like a few light bulbs finally gettin turned on about this HUGE increase in reserves on one of the highest quality gold miners in the gold miner universe, but who really cares as its a gold miner eh?

Senor

KL now up over 4%, looks like more and more "light bulbs" being switched on, stock IMO is SOoooooooo undervalued but WTFDIK?

Senor

#2110 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:24 PM

WTFDYK?

please start a hedge and i will invest